Ask FORMULA D Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Formula D
    As you know 2005 FD rules state no D1 licensed drivers allowed...... Yet.

FD
    Doesn't that mean if an american qualifies and places in D1 they cant compete in FD?

can some elaborate on this rule?

Comment

• What are your rules and regulations concerning the roll cage (tubing specs and # of mounting points) and safety equipment (nomex race suit, helmet, fire system, etc..)?

Comment

• Doesn't that mean if an american qualifies and places in D1 they cant compete in FD?
        If D1 gives you a licence here in the US, its only good in the US events. You still have to be invited by them to run in Japan. So its still not the same as being one of the Japanese licenced D1 drivers.
        BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• I don't know if this subject has been covered yet, and I don't have time to read 130 posts, so here goes:

One thing I really like about Formula D at least when I went at Sonoma, was that there was a DJ playing music while the guys are drifting. It wasn't rap music either, which is awesome, because not only am I not a fan of rap, but rap and driving just doesn't work IMHO (Not to mention it conjures up scenes from The Fast and the Furious, Blegh). The DJ was playing REALLY good trance, and every once and a while, he'd play a song that everyone knew during just to keep things changing. For me, this made the day more enjoyable because I'm a big fan of music as well as cars, and I think the two went together quite well. To me it was one thing that I like about Formula D that the D1GP hasn't really caught onto yet. Just my two cents, you can agree or dissagree.

Comment

possibly demo's but not comps just yet.
            Formula D Who'ss in charge of the video production i love to do camera. Will you use the same crew at all the events or does it depend on which production truck and who the Production manager is for that truck.

I've done work for FOXSPORTS and i know the company that did the Dec.GTlive event came from canada at least the checks did i wonder if you hire out or will keep the crew more in house now that G4techtv has sign on. Also where do we send our info too work future events on the production side.
            thank in advance

Comment

• I hearred a rumor about FORMULA D starting an all FF class, now was it just a rumor or...

Comment

• Originally posted by DriftRPS13
                What are your rules and regulations concerning the roll cage (tubing specs and # of mounting points) and safety equipment (nomex race suit, helmet, fire system, etc..)?
                yup when is the rule book coming out???

Comment

• Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                  Doesn't that mean if an american qualifies and places in D1 they cant compete in FD?

can some elaborate on this rule?

Comment

• Doesn't that mean if an american qualifies and places in D1 they cant compete in FD?

Current FD rules state that no 2004 license Japanese D1 driver may compete in the series. Yes that means Seigou could compete.

yup when is the rule book coming out???

Driver can receive a copy of the 2005 rule book by emailing ryan@slipstreamglobal.com. The rule book will be publicly available the first of Feb

Formula D Who'ss in charge of the video production i love to do camera. Will you use the same crew at all the events or does it depend on which production truck and who the Production manager is for that truck.

G4 will handle all of our production. Contact me and I will get you the name and info of the guys we work with

Comment

[I]
                      Driver can receive a copy of the 2005 rule book by emailing ryan@slipstreamglobal.com. The rule book will be publicly available the first of Feb
                      h
                      define driver, cuz the last like 3 times I emailed and the last like 20 times friends of mine have e-mailed we got no reply. But I guess I'll try again.

Comment

• Im ususally pretty good about responding to emails. Just make sure you put a heading in it so I dont mistake it for junk mail.

Comment

Im ususally pretty good about responding to emails. Just make sure you put a heading in it so I dont mistake it for junk mail.
                          k thanks, e-mail sent.

Comment

Current FD rules state that no 2004 license Japanese D1 driver may compete in the series. Yes that means Seigou could compete.
                            My question is for 05 d1gp. If they qualify and place in feb D1 will they be able to compete in FD?

Comment

• Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                              My question is for 05 d1gp. If they qualify and place in feb D1 will they be able to compete in FD?
                              Yes they will be allowed to compete in FD?

Comment

• are you comming to portland? details on the event?

Comment

Working...
                                X