No announcement yet.

Ask FORMULA D Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was just wondering why the eiditing is so bad this year i went to the atlanta event and had a blast ive been for all three years but i watched it on TV and the commentary is terrible, u guys added this cheezy crowd noise in the backround and didnt show any 1 more time's i was bored watching it at home versus being there live i lost my voice from yelling so much. 1st thing that came to mind was time issues on G4 but there is nothing exciting on G4 except FD. so thats my question thanks guys....Nothing would make me happier if u showed qualifing,got rid of the commentary and just have JR run it like last year,and edit the sound so we could hear the cars instead of people talking over them and th crowd

Comment

• All the show feedback gets forwarded to G4. I will pass this along as well.

FD

Comment

• Originally posted by D1_Team Orange
        i was just wondering why the eiditing is so bad this year i went to the atlanta event and had a blast ive been for all three years but i watched it on TV and the commentary is terrible, u guys added this cheezy crowd noise in the backround and didnt show any 1 more time's i was bored watching it at home versus being there live i lost my voice from yelling so much. 1st thing that came to mind was time issues on G4 but there is nothing exciting on G4 except FD. so thats my question thanks guys....Nothing would make me happier if u showed qualifing,got rid of the commentary and just have JR run it like last year,and edit the sound so we could hear the cars instead of people talking over them and th crowd
        exacly and @#$! a lollipop! it's called a horseshoe

Comment

• Is FD putting on a demo at the San Jose Grand prix?

Comment

• Originally posted by 350zFan
            Is FD putting on a demo at the San Jose Grand prix?
            Yes, we will be there! I know Ross Petty and Calvin Wan are going. Jim, do you have the full list of drivers?

Friday: 4:00pm - 4:30pm Drifting Challenge #1
            Sat: 3:15pm - 3:35pm Drifiting Challenge #2
            Sun: 11:35pm - 11:45pm Drifting Challenge #3
            Sun: 4:50pm - 5:00pm Drifting Challenge #4

Check http://sanjosegrandprix.com/trackschedule.html for the schedule. It might change.
            Last edited by Hubert Young; 07-20-2006, 08:59 AM.
            Hubert Young
            KORE 8 Films

Comment

• I got the list from Jim, it's on my other computer saved. I know Hiro, Al(backup), You, Calvin, Ross, uhh Tyler, Conrad and two other guys

Comment

• when will the drivers list be released?

Comment

• How does tomorrow sound? Waiting for one more little bit

Comment

• The final round is coming up soon. However, did I miss the G4 coverage of Seattle and NJ, or have those not aired yet?

Comment

• will there be a DVD of all of the events this year, like there was last year?

Comment

• The Grand Prix circuit seems to be a good fit for both FD and Fans.
                        Any chance of locations other than Long Beach?

Comment

• Originally posted by Double M Star View Post
                          The Grand Prix circuit seems to be a good fit for both FD and Fans.
                          Any chance of locations other than Long Beach?

The team tandem competitions will be on the Champ car circuits.

Comment

• Do you have this weekend's Drift Atlanta schedule yet?

Comment

• Is Nobuteru Taniguchi going to be a demo driver at all remaining FD events?

Comment

• Nob will demo at selected events. He will be at WV

Comment

Working...
                                X