Ask FORMULA D Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Double M Star View Post
    In July.. they should give tickets away, along with ice cold water.

July at the speedway is like standing on the sun.

Get with it Formula D.... It's VEGAS and the better the weather, the larger the turn out.

There's enough sponsors now that track costs should not be an issue. Human Bodies/fans and curious, should be of issue.

I'd comp someone some Cirque Du Soleil tickets if they switched the date to anytime when the weather wasn't in triple digits.

We are scheduling a night time event. Drag racing during the day and drifting at night.

Comment

• by any chance are you guys going to make a dvd of the the whole 2007 season just like you did with 2005 complete season dvd?

Comment

• You guys ever coming to Utah? miller motorsports park has some great turns especially 'the attitudes'.

Comment

• Originally posted by DriftAE88 View Post
          by any chance are you guys going to make a dvd of the the whole 2007 season just like you did with 2005 complete season dvd?
          I would also like to know

Comment

• when will the 2009 schedule be announced?

Comment

• Originally posted by alex View Post
              when will the 2009 schedule be announced?
              tomorrow at 2pm at the SEMA Press Conference, the same place they've announced their schedule for the last 5 years

Comment

• Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
                tomorrow at 2pm at the SEMA Press Conference, the same place they've announced their schedule for the last 5 years
                great, post it online during the conference

Comment

• hopefully if d1 does go thru, they will be on different weekends

Comment

• bringing this back from the dead....

Comment

• when will the 2008 season be on DVD!?!?

Comment

• Should be out prior to LB. Live sockets is doing the DVD and you can email tdang@livesockets.com for the details, but they are completing the DVD

Comment

• Is it against the rules to convert a vehicle from torsion bars and leaf springs to four wheel coil overs and a rear multi-link with a panhard bar?

Comment

• Well. I'm arguing with someone on a different forum over whether cheap used tires are better than good new tires to drift.
                            I keep saying that a good set of tires is important to have, but he just keeps going on about how it's easier to lose traction on crappy tires. I told him if cheap tires are better why do pros drive the good new tires?
                            Just finally want some professionals to clear this up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neo_Drift View Post
                              Well. I'm arguing with someone on a different forum over whether cheap used tires are better than good new tires to drift.
                              I keep saying that a good set of tires is important to have, but he just keeps going on about how it's easier to lose traction on crappy tires. I told him if cheap tires are better why do pros drive the good new tires?
                              Just finally want some professionals to clear this up.
                              Fresh tires are ALWAYS good. You need good grip to do high-speed, highly-controlled drifting.

That said... practice is also very important, and that means new or used tires, power or no power, open diff or LSD; getting experience should always be a priority. As long as your car is reliable (even if it's stock and on used tires), driving events are going to be beneficial.

The bottom line? You can drift just fine and learn a lot on used tires, but to take your driving to the next level of speed and control, you're going to need better tires.

It depends on your situation

Comment

• FORMULA D "IRWINDALE" October 16th - 17th 2009

when will the schedule of events be posted?

thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X