Cold-air Intake For My Hachiroku

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold-air Intake For My Hachiroku

WHERE CAN I GET AN INTAKE FOR MY HACHIROKU IN THE NORTH HOLLYWOOD AREA OR VAN NUYS SAN FERNANDO OR PANORAMA CITY ??? PLEASE HELP

RE:

I don't think you'll be able to find a full cold air intake system for an 86. Nothing stateside anyway. You can get an air filter pretty easily though. BTW, I'm in North Hollywood, so hit me up on the PM. ^^

Comment

Ricer in da house.

Comment

RE:

Ara ara, you talking about me? >.<

Comment

Re: RE:

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
          Ara ara, you talking about me? >.<
          Negatory. I'm talking about 85SUPRADORIFT. He has dishonoured us.

Comment

You cant find one... because i dont think they make them... your best bet is to buy the short studs... thats about as cold as you'll get...

It'd also help if you told us what motor you have... and is it carb or injected...???

Comment

cold air intake... buy a j-bend tubing from jegs.com and cut it to the desired size and length, add your afm (if you have a 4ag) and cone filter.

Comment

are CAI's even gonna really gonna help an 86?

Comment

They will help alot more then the stock air box..
                  You can buy a adapter plate and a filter.. The next step is what Starshark recommended, and that would be a J-pipe from Jegs.

Comment

GONAD, ARE YOU SERIOUS MAN ???I HOPE THAT WAS A JOKE, CUZ IF IT WUZ, MAAAAAN YOU CRACK MY NUTZ OFF G !!! NO FOO, I AINT NO RICER , I STAY AWAY FROM THE RICE BURNER SCENE DAWG. I AINT HATIN THOUGH EVERYBODY HAS TO HAVE SOMETHING THEY LIKE. ME, COROLLAS RUN IN MY FAMILY. AN 86 GTS WAS MY FIRST CAR AND WILL BE MY LAST. A 73 COROLLA WAS MY MOMS AND A 78 FOR MY POPS NOT TO MENTION HIS 86 WHICH I NOW OWN. SO HARDCORE MUTHAF'A YES, RICER NO. ITS ALL GOOD THOUGH MAING I BE CLOWNIN TOO ! HEY I JUS WANNA LET MY RIDE BREATHE. ITS PRETTY HARSH OUT HERE WITH ALL THE SMOG AND WHATNOT SO HEY , THOUGHT I THROW SOMETHING IN TO MAKE MY BABY FEEL NICE! PEACE !

Comment

It's jokes.

Anywho, you said 'intake' which I find ricey. But meh, I bought
                      an intake too cuz it was dirt cheap so I became a ricer while
                      I had it on. But I took it off after a month or so cuz it was a pos
                      (missing vacuum lines causing my car to stall and idle bad).

If you want some cooler air to get to your engine, route some
                      kinda piping towards it from somewhere on/below your bumper.

A little cooler/fresher air never hurts I suppose.

Now if you ask about NOS in your next post, I'll bite your head off.

Comment

Just get a plate and a filter. ITs your best bet.

Comment

if your such a corolla muthaf'a. Why is your name 85SUPRADORIFT? Turn off the caps *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. it's annoying as all hell. (>.<)

Comment

^^^ No kidding. He should also try to speak some english so
                            the rest of the white folks here can understand. (I'm not white
                            btw; I'm east-Indian - don't see a lot of those in the scene).

Comment

^ haha Apu....classic

Comment

Working...
                              X