• Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE:

It's not coming out until July.

Comment

not till july now wow major setbacks

Comment

tokyo highway battle is a game that came out on ps1 but is the only american drifting game ever released . the graphics suck but its challenging .The game has hachi's, fd's s13's, z32's, r33's and many more. I picked it up for $14.

Comment

one game.

Live for speed. www.liveforspeed.net

download the free demo, get on my drift server and start sliding!

screenshot:

Comment

Need for speed underground is a good drifting game!

Need for speed underground is a good drifting game!

Comment

no, it sucks. drift with a civic? no thanks.

Comment

It's a terrible drifting game...

Comment

it's a pretty cool game NFS:U

That live for speed game looks cool!!! How much $$ is it?

Comment

granturismo 3 is the best console drifting game, but initial d and top gear at the arcades are the best i have ever played, inital d has a save card for the arcade, it really is the best.

Comment

Aren't you all forgeting maybe the VERY 1st drifting game to come to the states
                      NAMCO did make the Ridge Racer games!
                      although it doesn't have real cars, I think the series is the best pure drift racing series I have ever played!

Also, you all might laugh at me for asking this but( I live in Japan)
                      What does "ricer" mean axactly?
                      I mean the cars we love ARE asian...
                      Its not like calling ME a Jap or *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* so I don't get offended but, why do you "ricers"(hahaha) get mad over the word?
                      Last edited by Oki Drifter; 12-27-2003, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oki Drifter
                        Its not like calling ME a Jap or *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* so I don't get offended but, why do you "ricers"(hahaha) get mad over the word?
                        Why does this site block words like *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*,*Censored **Censored**Censored**Censored*,but forgets to block the most deragatory racial term of the century.That is seriously *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed.

Comment

just got live for speed, that's cool

Comment

here's a screenshot of me and my buddy drifting last night with some folks watching...

so fun.

Comment

how much does live for speed cost

Comment

Originally posted by S15 DrIfTeR
                                how much does live for speed cost
                                It's 12 euros,or $19.49 CDN in your case.By far the best sim out there.But like real life,it's going to take a while to get used to,the physics are as real as it gets right now.So you basiclly have to apply real world driving skills and techniques to the game.The suspension tuning is 15 way I believe,and you can basiclly set up everything the way you like.Just remember you don't get sideways by just turning like NFSU,your going to have to use a combination of feint,power over,braking,scandinavian flick,clutch kick,and lift off.After you leave the game,you'll seriously know your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about suspension tuning.

Comment

Working...
                                X