No announcement yet.

What's a Good Drift Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have so many bad things to say about that game...
    haha. yeah I thought it was gonna have cars so I wrote a good review for it on ebgames.com then I saw the pictures, and thought oh crap...RICE!!! Run.

Comment

• Yea KB2 rocks. I got em both and Battle Gear 3. Battle Gear is really cool. Haven't really played it that much though. Beat KB2 and got all the Drift cars. Lot's of fun.

Comment

• mmmm arroz.... oh srry thats rice in spanish... lol Jk. I heard the new Gt4 was gonna have gymkhana (i think thats how u spell it) racing. drifting too!

Comment

• hey about the DUB edition of MC3 i think it'll be fun to cruise around in an Escalade with 20 inch spinners, i guess that's just me though

Comment

• GT4 Prologue kicks a bunch of............._________(fill in with body part)

well i mean the game good!
            Last edited by DrifterN; 08-07-2004, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• hey i have a question for gt3 my rx7 fd has umm like 500 hp
              but when me and my friend go battle in 2 player mode our hp changes by it going down on hp like back to stock

does this happen to anyone else?

Comment

• check all ur settings in options especially the 2player thingy sometimes there is a handicap

Comment

• i think that they just display the stock data and do not change it at the select screen. your fd doesnt feel stock when you race with your friend, right??

Comment

• Originally posted by BuSkiLlS
                    i think that they just display the stock data and do not change it at the select screen. [/B]
                    ^^this is what happens .....your car still has the same settings and horsepower as in Arcade mode or Simulation mode..its just Displaying the Stock Data...so dont worry

Comment

• wow, everyone's gt3 setup's are so different to mine, i actually set up ALL of my rwd cars using a similar format, whether they be for grip or drift, of course fine tuning to a specific car is necessary.

but my basic set-up goes like this
                      (btw, ive prepared my cars in 4 hp categories so that 2 player battles are more exciting..classes are 300, 400, 500, MAX)

Spring Rate - 12.0/14.0
                      Ride Height - 90/95
                      Shock Bound - 4/4
                      Shock Rebound - 7/7
                      Camber Angle - 3.0/1.5
                      Toe Angle - 0.0/0.0
                      Stabilizers - 4/4

Brake Balance - 14/14

Gear Ratio - 30

ASM - 0
                      TCS - 0

Tires - Racing Super Slick ( i play 4 laps with tire damage, so using super softs just hurts me ...)

getting sideways with this setup should be a breeze. I used to drift using sim tyres too, but it became almost too easy to drift with, traction was lost too easily, but it tought me alot on steering control. You can use the same set up for grip driving too, just set the ASM and TCS back to the stock setting and your ready for the track
                      Last edited by Fuiiru; 08-08-2004, 04:32 AM.

Comment

• no more talking about GT3 please

Comment

• how do we post our gt3 drift replays. Do I video tape it and post it or what.
                          my best replay is with two red s13 coupe's w/ bronze wheels doing tandem
                          I would've chose two different cars but at that time that was my only good drift car

Comment

• Originally posted by Thai Juku
                            no more talking about GT3 please
                            Why should we? It's a great game and I myself drift in it also.

Comment

• Ok continue...

Comment

Working...
                              X