ROTORA, Driver from JAPAN for Feb 27th D1GP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That night Sucked

Ernie and John Davis ofered to help me get my motor stuffed in the car and nothing on the beat old Hachi Roku motor wanted to come out at all..so needless to say after alot of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* rigging the motor went back in and was actually one of my strongest motors to date...This pic was at like 4am and the very next day Ernie took off to go riding motoX and fell down real hard and jacked his wrist up or something....

P.S. Hehe, thats funny Max, you do have a keen mind and ear for detail.....

Booney

Comment

Rotora car

f bringing in a jp driver to drive ernies car no one will ever drive it like he did (when it is working,lol) and it is kinda f-ed up for ernie who put that much love into that car just to get it to were it is all perfact only to have some driver from japan come over and drive the hell out of it. and dose not know anything about it. over all i am glad to see ernie driving for gary now more so then rotora because they really take care of him. i feel that they will be able to give him a good reliable car to last him the whole year. and if ernie gets that everyone els shold just stay at home and not wast there tires. lol. J/K. but he really is pritty stinkin good. more over it is still mest up to give is car to a jp driver. they should at least give another us driver a chance to fallow in his foot steps. i mean we are trying to make this sport grow in the US? right? well we are not going to do that by just having more and more jp drivers come over here and drive are cars.

Comment

Originally posted by drifterd
        f bringing in a jp driver to drive ernies car no one will ever drive it like he did (when it is working,lol) and it is kinda f-ed up for ernie who put that much love into that car just to get it to were it is all perfact only to have some driver from japan come over and drive the hell out of it. and dose not know anything about it. over all i am glad to see ernie driving for gary now more so then rotora because they really take care of him. i feel that they will be able to give him a good reliable car to last him the whole year. and if ernie gets that everyone els shold just stay at home and not wast there tires. lol. J/K. but he really is pritty stinkin good. more over it is still mest up to give is car to a jp driver. they should at least give another us driver a chance to fallow in his foot steps. i mean we are trying to make this sport grow in the US? right? well we are not going to do that by just having more and more jp drivers come over here and drive are cars.
        correct.

Ernie Fixmer, a drifter with a charisma that Rotora will be hard pressed to find again.

P.S.
        Happy B-Day old fella.
        Last edited by akuma S14; 02-22-2005, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Comment

who is that?!?!

Comment

Working...
            X