Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Drifter Profiles?

Hey all ~

We've got a section on our site at DriftGirl.org called ' Daily Drifter' . It's a section that focuses on the persons who are not 'Big named' Sponsored drivers*...jus 'Daily Drifters'.
    We would like more females to be involved, but guys are more than welcome to submit their pix/profile.

You can check out the section here: http://driftgirl.org/dailydrifter/DD.htm to get an idea of what to send!

Also, If you guys know of ANY girls who are into Drifting (or motorsports in general) please have them stop by and JOIN. They dont have to be actively Drifting or even own a car yet.....just have a love for the sport

Thanks!! ~Emerald

DriftGirl.org is a site that focuses on all Females involved in motorsports.
    We're Always looking for more 'Drift Girls'!!

*Yes, Theres also a section for the Pro drivers

if your up for Automatic GMC Pickup truck winter drifting, I'm your man!

Comment

All are welcome, Doesnt matter WHAT you drive....as long as you drive it

Plus, Ive seen your photography....you can make it look like a 'NISMO R34 GT-R Z-tune' at the flick of the shutter

Comment

www.DailyDrifter.com

Comment

Those guys are 'Region specific' to Texas

We're compiling and profiling people from all over the world
          Last edited by DriftGirl; 02-13-2005, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Sounds pretty cool

Comment

my mom love's to watch drifting she laughs at me when I tell her to try it in her C5 I'll pass the site to her Im sure she'll love it

Comment

Email sent.

Comment

Originally posted by kairles
                  my mom love's to watch drifting she laughs at me when I tell her to try it in her C5 I'll pass the site to her Im sure she'll love it
                  Wow, how cool would that be!! I cant even talk my Mom into riding in my car...period.

Comment

Working...
                  X