No announcement yet.

D1GP game for PS2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have a video on the game's site, it's mostly crashes from the real D1, pretty much just crashes from the real D1, but it's pretty cool. Also did anyone else see the screenshot with the car flipped on its top with the judges in the corner? So Japanese ^_^

http://www.yukes.co.jp/d1-game/? in the media section

Comment

well i went to a website that sells imported games and it says the 17 so i dont know

Comment

I preordered mine from lik-sang.com free shipping so it wasnt bad deal. I want to play it now though I dont want to wait the 4-6 weeks it will probably take to get here. comes out feb 17th is official release.

Comment

So it is coming to the U.S. ?

Comment

well i just checked the place where i order all my import games.....and they have it in stock.so apparently it already came out.i think im gonna go ahead and order it, because i dont think its coming to the U.S.

Comment

Yeah when this was discussed before, the word was they wanted to know how to improve in for the american sales market, so if thats any hint...Hopefully they will

Comment

yes todays the 17 and the sites are now sayin now shipping so its out i hope to get mine soon

Comment

it probably wont come to the us I think the publisher is a pretty small company so unless a bigger company that is already est. in us picks it up prob wont see a us release. I hope to get my import soon though

Comment

Yukes definantly isn't am small company. They have had a few games for ps2 american market, and also car tuning stuff. So just clearing that up with you. I hope it comes to US!!!

Comment

Well I e-mailed my import game supplier, and they said that right now there are no American publishers that have picked up the title or plan to. I decided to just import the game..even if it does come out here in the U.S., I'll be one of the few that has a copy from Japan

Comment

Yeah the game is def not going to be published by an american game company. Only Japanese. There are a ton of videos on the site . They are badass and the game is too. Its def worth getting. The Controll and the physics of the game are aweasome. Tandam in the game rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by turbo_blitz21
                          Yeah the game is def not going to be published by an american game company. Only Japanese. There are a ton of videos on the site . They are badass and the game is too. Its def worth getting. The Controll and the physics of the game are aweasome. Tandam in the game rocks!
                          are those comments from actually playing the game already or just judging from the screens? i want the game but it looks like it only has ten cars or so which i wouldnt really mind at all of the overall game is far better than the cars represented

btw i have an extra copy of kaido battle 2: chain reaction still in the plastic wrap if anyones interested. $35 shipped or if you wanna pick it up $30
                          Last edited by ramtookrazy; 02-20-2005, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X