ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KOGUCHI's S15 in the U.S. (D1GP Feb. 27th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KOGUCHI's S15 in the U.S. (D1GP Feb. 27th)

Text from Falken Tire

We at Falken Tire have been anxiously waiting for the start of the New Year in drifting. We’re positive that the D1 Grand Prix event on the 27th will be the biggest D1 event yet here in the states. A huge number of drivers are headed towards Irwindale. Our driver Yoshinori Koguchi is one of many Falken sponsored drivers on their way in from Japan. This event will also mark the first time that Koguchi’s S15 will compete here in the US.

We are also ready to see all of our US drivers back in competition. Calvin Wan, Vaughn Gittin, Chris Forsberg, Tony Angelo, Hubert Young, ALL the guys are ready to rock, and we can’t wait to them get back on the track. I think everyone is in for a treat, it seems the competition is going to be at a huge level with drivers vying for points and with most of the US guys itching for a chance to line up against the Japanese drivers to further hone their skills. It’s going to be amazing, and we’re glad to be part of it.

It will be GREAT to see KOGUCHI here with his s15 he ROCKS but will we see
    the star line up of DRIFT cars that we saw at sema.I will like to see JR rock the 05 MUSTANG and CALVIN in the G35 you guys look like you are going
    to be BLAZEING this year.

Comment

he is in the HPI s15 right? does he still have his shop?

Comment

Yea koguchi's website is www.koguchipower.com, alive and kickin

Comment

CAN we see some pics of the s15 or do we have to wait till d-1

Comment

yeah...anyone got any pics?

Comment

im guessing u guys done watch vopt so heres a pic of koguchis silvia.
              Attached Files

Comment

www.hpi.co.jp

S15 gallery
                http://www.hpi.co.jp/hpid1s15gal.html

specs
                http://www.hpi.co.jp/hpis15profile.html

depiction of the vehicle
                http://www.hpi.co.jp/hpid1spon.html

The car belongs to HPI. It used to be blue. Then...it was painted black.

Comment

I cant believe the speed at which drift is evolving over there.
                  You guys are a step ahead of us. Cant wait to come over there next year and hopefully scab a drive of something.

Here is a link to my VIDEO.
                  MARK PHILLIPS DRIFT

Well done to falken for getting behind the sport.

Comment

That car is dope....I can't wait to see it run!

Comment

Originally posted by 110octane
                      That car is dope....I can't wait to see it run!
                      It's the driver that makes the car and Koguchi can drive as well man.. His driving is dope...

Comment

Originally posted by Hyde
                        im guessing u guys done watch vopt so heres a pic of koguchis silvia.
                        it's not that.....its just that we can't afford it.......

Comment

Originally posted by Craftsman
                          It's the driver that makes the car and Koguchi can drive as well man.. His driving is dope...
                          too bad he spun out at Ebisu in the first round.... yeah that car is dope TOO BAD IM HALF THE FREAKING WORLD AWAY! GAH! sorry...

ps: at least his burnouts are nice, check out my avatar, thats him in the 180.

Comment

I hope he'll do good this year!

-Al

Comment

i CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW CARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X