East Coast Drift Club..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Coast Drift Club..

The east coast where i call home is launching a brand new club. This club is gonna be sooo bad@ss kids will talk about it forever, and books will be made in his name. Matt Petty knows what he wants and knows what duders want. If u attend his events you'll know why Chris and Tony have "Save MATT PETTY" stickers on their cars!!!!!

www.clubloose.com

thats the site check it out and attend the events. I will be there sellin shirts so pick one up too!!
    matt petty's events are kick @ss and rock n roll,
    Last edited by TopicsSenior; 02-20-2005, 09:07 AM.

thank god. we need more clubs/events/ hell, just more drifting on the east coast.

Comment

Originally posted by TopicsSenior
      I will be there sellin shirts so pick one up too!!
      i need to bring more money. are you going to have all the styles there. i need new shirts.

Comment

Will there be any events heading to the south?

Comment

Yes, everyone on the East Coast better F ing be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chowdahh
            Yes, everyone on the East Coast better F ing be there.
            agreed. get your a55es there.

Comment

Matt Petty is the mesiah of drifting. Like moses parting the red sea of lame *Censored**Censored**Censored* drift events to forge way for the awesome. the party is back.

Comment

kick azz more east coast drifting

Comment

Yeah like i said its hard to find a good event. When u leave a event held by Matt Petty not only do u leave with bald tires but u leave with a smile and alot of friends. It just a happy place, and if your 21 u leave the track and head for some drinks with the boys at pettys house!!!!
                  U gotta attend one of these events. They are on the edge for sure!!

Comment

Yay its in englishtown. Its the only racetrack I go to so im definatly gonna go there and pick up shirts.

PS- It says in the schedule you will be there on the 26th, which is this saturday, do you know who is going and if it is gonna be cannceled? Thanks!

Comment

I'm not the one to tell you, but as far as I know the event is still on. Go to www.clubloose.com for more info. You'll find out there.

Comment

The first event is Saturday, I heard matt petty himself will be there!

Comment

is this the same club that drifts under the kent narrows bridge. id so i want to join!!

Comment

no! this is legal track drifting. . wtf .. who drifts under kent narrows.. i hope they wreck thats stupid..

Comment

Working...
                            X