Holy Hondas Batman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Hondas Batman

Anyone read about the S2000R? They coming over here? That thing is insane.

I want one

S2000R Review

Nice. Very nice.

Comment

confirmed from s2k forums that its not true.

Comment

that is light...they say everything is updated..usually updated means more weight...this is the weight for the R Curb weight 2412....ah...but heres the weight for the original s2k this is a real kicker 2755 lbs. .....although i dont know if this is a fluke..but the website is in real detail, and some kid must have alot of time to make alot of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* up....he might have to get his dimensions right....although it is very convincing and i might be wrong with the weight thing...i have no doubt in my mind if this is not false information the R is smaller then the orig s2k...peace.. ooh..and im a dumb@$$ so you shouldnt take my word for it

Comment

then again they were comparing the R with the Miata which has 2299-lb curb weight...although 360hp in a 2412-lb vehicle with superior handling and also it being RWD...is some amazing *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*...i wonder who'd afford it...id rather get a s14..and go nuts with modifications...then the 360hp can lick my nuts...but then again the weight thing..holy CRAP...

Comment

Show some love for Honda..lol

The source is questionable and really is considered to be fake.The author died 17 years ago,click on his name.

Comment

That is the only place ive seen that car. It is not ture, and i belive the graphs were from the supercharged s2000 that competed in the "super flea challange"

Comment

yeh it looks like a fake to me... because if they were actually going to make it, there would be more sources saying the same thing... and i dont think that honda would supply a bimmer and a corvette to compare it to.. it's usually the "magazine" that does that....

Comment

...i love getting back up...!!...

Comment

Bah....stupid dead authors and their ramblings. Someone slap that man.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                      bwahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                        Hes dead? If you really want something like that, ill build you one thats faster, for cheaper.

Comment

biggest hoax ever. I was very excited months agho and then I was so dissapointed

Comment

RE:

To bad, that thing would have been awesome.

Comment

Working...
                            X