Drift DVD's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pacific motorsports

we just signed on PACIFIC MOTORSPORTS in hawaii as a distributor of all the vid. i think they are on the big island, not sure... so, if u know them, or of them, or whatever, drop by their shop and check out their vids, u can get them there if u live in HAWAII.

u people in hawaii are so hot on the scooters. if u live there, please for the love of god send me scooter drifting pics or vids or something to info@optionboyonline.com hehe, too much fun. i got a scoot, will post pics later, time for sleep, byebye

Comment

I would love to get some Option Videos and other Japanese drifting videos

Comment

Hi there...

I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, and I'd like to get some DVDs from ya (optionboyONLINE).

I do have a Paypal account and a street adress @ Miami - FL.

Please, lemme know which one(s) is (are) the very best videos out there...

I mean, the best 3 of them...

Thanx,

André

Comment

BTW, I have downloaded two previews...

- High Octane Usa
          - High Octane 4

Looks like both are the from the same one...

Do you know the difference (if there is) between them?!

André

Comment

because...

the high octane USA title was made for USA only for coding purposes and given a different title. if you purchased either of them out of the united states, they may be similar. i knew there were multiple versions of it with different titles, this is the first time i heard about it though. =D

optionboyONLINE

Comment

Drifting DVD

The Rhys Millen DVD about his 2005 Formula D win is getting really solid reviews.

Here's a synopsis:

Champion drifter Rhys Millen revisits the exhilaration and intensity of the 2005 Formula D Season in the action packed documentary Mad Skills. Coming off a potentially disastrous crash in Chicago, Millen and his crew have less than a week to get his GTO ready for the finals in Irwindale. Complicating matters, the RX8 Rhys built for his father, the legendary rally driver Rod Millen, may not be able to compete in the final race.

Battling mechanical difficulties, crew troubles and formidable competitors including his good friends Samuel Hubinette and Tanner Foust, Rhys must remain sharply focused to ensure his victory and win the championship.

Filled with explosive door-on-door action, tire smoke and out control spins Mad Skills offers a never-before-seen look into the art of driving sideways.

www.madskillsdvd.com

Comment

Topic is 5 years old.

Comment

Working...
                X