why is everyone asking"is XXX a good drift car?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is everyone asking"is XXX a good drift car?"

honestly anything cheep RWD and that makes over 2 HP can be a good drift car...it all depends on the driver.So pelease go out and drive one and make the choice for your self...

sorry for the rant, its one of the many things bugging me bout this place...

If someone would just make a thread about what cars are good... and these newbies would do searches to see if the posts have been posted before.. it'd save alot of space and time... but they never do...

Comment

yeah..

I wonder why nobody recomends box chev's!!

fIIck it.. I'm going to sell my car and get a 89 Caprice classic.

Comment

How 'bout "what's the best FF drift car". That's even worse! But yeah, it's annoying. It's as if those who ask have no abilty to think for themselves. I mean, just look at the drifting videos available on the net, and you'll see what cars that are the most popular. There's your answer, right? I get it if they are curious about an odd car that might look like it would work, but are unsure if it's got aftermarket parts and stuff, but "is a 240sx a good drift car" just screams idiot!

Comment

FSR: true..but still we have cars over here that they dont get or arnt populer in JDM land(cause i think the f body camaro and fox body 5.0 would make just as good drift cars as the S13/14/15, FC/FC ect)

but you are right that its the lack of the persons abilaty to think for them selves..and just clueless people trend jumping..blah...such is life

Comment

Yeah, and it's quite simple. To find out if a Camaro would work, compare it to a similar Japanese car... Ok, it's heavier than a 240sx, but it's still probably not any heavier than a Skyline. It's got a lot of power, are easy to tune, got plenty of aftermarket parts available and can take the punishment. So I'd say it's an exellent car for drifting. Just as our European cars such as the BMW M3 and Sierra Cosworth are great drift cars...

Comment

Working...
            X