ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know where to get Wagon Videos At?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know where to get Wagon Videos At?

Does anyone know where I can download or buy Wagan street racing videos at?

station wagan? no clue..

Comment

he's talking about the freeway battles.

Comment

ya i know..im being a smart *Censored**Censored**Censored*...
        its Wan Gan or Bay Side Highway...
        yes i know where to find them..

Comment

Wangan is nothing like any other type of racing... because it is so shunned and the police hate it along with the public... most real wangan drivers wouldnt take video of them selves doing it... but you might find some... tokyo racer extreme zero has a documentry about it...

Comment

or the cool manga "Wangan Midnight" but it hasnt been translated into english

Comment

you mean wangan not wagan

Comment

opps! Thx cant spell sometimes

Comment

............Are we talking about the same Wangan video.Option shows them racing all the time.And if you don't call the cars that Top Secret and Re Amemiya bring out and their driver reals,I don't know what you call real.I know there was some sites with some Wangan stuff,I'll have to go find it.You'll need japanese supported on your pc or you'll see a bunch of boxes and question marks.
                  Last edited by Feint; 12-29-2003, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Thanks alot man!

Comment

I seen a few videos. That stuff is NUTS. Grip Video has some of that in their video series. Those guys have alot of balls to do 200mph on a public street. Its insane!! Kida San (the MAD K) from Signal Auto takes that Skyline out for top end runs (he was talkn about it on Club4AG Forums). I think it would be fun to top a car out like that, but I dont think it would happen in Hawaii since you'll probably run out of road and end up in the Pacific ocean.

Comment

Yea?? From what i could gather from a sport compact car, article... they drive out and race accross the bridge in tokyo bay... winners go back to the parking garage... losers go home... no money, no guns... no a$$hole's... some rich kids... but hey where anit there rich kids? The only thing is... crashing at 180-200mph... is like kissing your a$$ goodbye... because there's no way to surive.. its physically impossiable... and not too meantion... wangan is extremely expensive...

Comment

there are only fools trying to hit 200 on the Bay Bridge. The wind is to strong going across. They like to do it in the tunnel under the bay. There is no harsh air and no cops. Wangan has gone to hell with potholes,and seams, not a good patch to push your car anymore. And its only 7 bucks to get on and go around all night.
                          Last edited by driftxtreem; 12-30-2003, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X