No announcement yet.

Can u convert a Talon Tsi AWD into RWD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can u convert a Talon Tsi AWD into RWD?

Can u convert the Talon Tsi AWD car into RWD? And if so how? If anyone could answer this question please do. Thanks

dude...do you really not know how to search the net...
    go to yahoo or google and start doing searches on the cars your asking bout..

its getting a little anoying

Comment

Youre a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* arent you?? Been riding the short bus to school lately?? Dude stop with the BS threads. If I was a mod I wouldve deleted your account after 3 weaksause threads.

Comment

isnt this like the 4 thread about the samething? there like one every single day

Comment

First this question should be put on the tech pages...

Seconed driftfreak, your in the wrong saying that... because thats the reason they make these forums..

To make your Talon into a RWD... You'll need to find a RWD transmission... from either, Mitshu, Eagle, or Ford... then get driveshaft yokes that fit and Volia!... theres alot more to it... but i have no idea how AWD works so... you got me... but the Mitshu Triplets would be great RWD cars...

Comment

RE:

Just cut the front diffs. Lose half your horse power. Then viola, you're boro RWD.

Comment

I dont understand as to how you can lose hp if you cut off the diffs?? Power is generated through the motor and the AWD just puts that power to the pavement... if anything it would put power back into the motor cause that takes less effort for the motor to do. Just like taking PS and AC off the motor. Less moving parts frees more hp.

Comment

i think starshark is right

Comment

RE:

My bad, I heard you lose half.

Comment

give the kid a break he's a rookie to the scene

Comment

It was just a question, why u guys dissing me?

Comment

use the search function and you probably won't get so much flak.

Comment

Working...
                        X