ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT LIVE/JGTC/D1GP on Speed Channel (March 6th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT LIVE/JGTC/D1GP on Speed Channel (March 6th)

Just a reminder that "INSIDE GT LIVE" will premiere on Speed Channel this Sunday evening.

This one-hour show goes behind-the-scenes of GT LIVE, the ultimate tuner/import/sport compact related event of 2004, which took place last December at California Speedway.

Content includes the JGTC All Star 200 mile race, the U.S. vs. Japan D1 Grand Prix shootout, the Falken Tire XDL (Xtreme Drifting League) segment, the Yokohama Tires GT Time Attack, go karts, RC cars, GT Ride and Drive, the garage walk, driver interviews, race queens and more!

If you missed GT LIVE, you will not want to miss this show. If you witnessed GT LIVE, you'll want to see this show to re-live the experience.

Check it out on Speed Channel this Sunday (March 6th) at 5:00PM PST/8:00PM EST. Check your local listings for confirmation, especially if you have Dish Network.

There are also four re-airs scheduled as follows:

March 6 (Sun) 11:00 PM PST
    March 7 (Mon) 6:00 AM PST
    March 7 (Mon) 3:00 PM PST
    March 11 (Fri) 11:00 PM PST

Suede Mr. Flash...out!

hah i almost forgot...thanks dude

Comment

I cant wait, and I know I cant miss it!

Comment

Just to clarify, this is a HIGHLIGHT show of the GT LIVE event, not full JGTC race coverage. There will be a 2 hour special on Speed in the second quarter of '05 that covers the entire JGTC All-Star 200.

INSIDE GT LIVE has about 22 minutes of JGTC plus segments on D1GP, XDL, Time Attack and a whole bunch of other stuff.

I just wanted to make sure that anyone who watches INSIDE GT LIVE doesn't mistake this program for the actual coverage of the JGTC race. Should be a pretty cool show though.

Okay, back to the Australian F1 race!!!!

Suede, out.

Comment

just wonderful! my cable just got cut

Comment

cool! guess i have to ask my friend to tape it for me since i dont have cable.

Comment

its on now

Comment

i just turned it on, so sick

Comment

bwahahaha i heard that i am on the show. gg.

Comment

the show was pretty good.

Comment

Good show, typical Speed Channel humour though
                      Too bad they didn't show the JGTC-R34 doing it's hot laps and blowing the doors off the competition Ferrari or the Saturday night drift session--should be on the Option video

BTW, it's a bit off-topic but JGTC is dead Don't worry, it's replaced by SuperGT-- www.supergt.net

Comment

It was okay, just that one guy with the glasses was soo corny!

Comment

Phew. I just caught it while it was starting whilst channel surfing. Good show. Although I wish it'd been longer.

B-Wurm

Comment

Originally posted by Stickz
                            It was okay, just that one guy with the glasses was soo corny!
                            yah he was horrible can you say fired

Comment

i just wish it was the full in depth coverage. i enjoyed it dont get me wrong, but i want the lap by lap race. not just lap 1, 4, 8, 14, etc..to watch

Comment

Working...
                              X