Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE:

Originally posted by mranlet
    Don't forget the Chevettes, Acadians, MGBs, Celica Supras, Legacys, Imprezas, Quattros, Impulses (pre-1991), Starions/Conquests, Gran Nationals and such...

-MR
    I know a guy with an MGB, so I'll add that. As far as the MA61 Supras go, I like them personally, but they're pretty much too hard to find parts for if the driver wanted to continue with the car. Same thing with the Starion, but I'll add it anyway. I don't think I should add any 4WD/AWD.

If there's something else from your list I should have added, just post back and tell me why. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by bludnik
      volvo 240... easy to start drifting and to control the drift... easy to convert to GM V8 or to tune (the turbo-engines)
      haha volvo 240 is first rwd car i ever got to mess around and try to drift in. it was 240d turbo, the thing eventually broke down due to electrical problems but i remember my first time driving it on snow in a middleschool parkinglot trying to drift

Comment

Re: RE:

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
        Same thing with the Starion, but I'll add it anyway. I don't think I should add any 4WD/AWD.
        arent starion's RWD?

Comment

RE:

Yeah, and 2nd gen Supras are too. For 4WD/AWD I was just talking about the Audis and the Scoobies.

Comment

Originally posted by PearlWhiteMike
            haha volvo 240 is first rwd car i ever got to mess around and try to drift in. it was 240d turbo, the thing eventually broke down due to electrical problems but i remember my first time driving it on snow in a middleschool parkinglot trying to drift
            how do you manage that? electrical problem with a 240? is there electricity there at all?

Comment

i have many chances to get an r32 or 33 gts t ( $1600 for r32, $3000-4000 for r33)...but too many people have em....my dad says he'll pitch in if i get a 2003 scooby...but i wouldnt try to even get that sideways...too beautiful...but why get it if im only gonna use it for 2 years then move to florida...maybe melbourne or whatever....oh yeah...what happened to the florida gators college team? did fsu change?

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
                i have many chances to get an r32 or 33 gts t ( $1600 for r32, $3000-4000 for r33)
                You don't count, you're in Japan =P

Comment

Originally posted by bludnik
                  how do you manage that? electrical problem with a 240? is there electricity there at all?
                  dunno, not my car. probably from leeting too many stupid kids drive it, not to mention the owner was a bit dim himself

Comment

MGB????

WTF??

that car doesn't really make sense??

that car isn't very sturdy!!

Comment

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
                      You don't count, you're in Japan =P
                      bwahahahah! dude now theres an ae85 levin on zama that looks exactly like okinawalevin's blue and black levin...xept it has a huge wing on the back...it l;ooks good from the front but the wing is just too big...i found an ae86 levin offpost on route 16 but i havent checked it out...its prolly like 3000 dollahs...i dont think im gonna pay that for an old a$$ car

Comment

How porshes? Like the 911's, and all the FR Hatchbacks? You know the 944's, 924's,928's, and 968's. Heres a post i made on driftcentral.com:

http://www.driftcentral.com/forum/sh...=&threadid=889

Comment

Originally posted by 2years180sx
                          How porshes? Like the 911's, and all the FR Hatchbacks? You know the 944's, 924's,928's, and 968's. Heres a post i made on driftcentral.com:

http://www.driftcentral.com/forum/sh...=&threadid=889
                          the 924 and 944 isnt exactly a driftcar... espesially not the 944... its a racer... much harder to drift with the Porsche 944 than a Volvo 240 for instance...

Comment

I would have to disagree with you. Ive seen lots of people at the Porsche Club events drift unintentionally easily. Ive driven my dads car and it has some good oversteer and my dads car only has 160hp with no LSD. I still think that a modified 944 turbo would kick a$$!

A sweet 300+ HP 944 Turbo Sleeper:

http://www.tonygarcia.org/951pics_5_29/MVC00095.JPG

Comment

Working...
                            X