FORMULA D (New Jersey) DRIVER Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FC3slider88
    Hi guys, this will by my first time going to see a Formula D and I was just wondering if I should pre-order the tickets or do you think it will be easy enough to get admission at when I get there. I am just wondering so I don't get there and it is sold out or something. Also, does anyone the price at the door vs. pre-ordering tickets?

Tickets are $20 presale and $25 at the door. You can purchase them on www.formulad.com

Comment

Hey guys!

Looking forward to this year! I am running in all fD events in the Koguchi's RPS13 or shall I say Falkens S13...!! All the people at Falken are absolutely awsome, and they put together one hell of a car! We will be running the same setup as Hubert! So I guess you can say we have sister cars...DA will be together as one also... Looking forward to seeing all the old faces and some new ones! And I am excited to finally be in a competitive car!!!!

Thanks guys!

Ryan Hampton
      Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

Hubert @ D1 practice in the new car

I'll be at Formula D to support you Hubert!
        Last edited by kineticdb8r; 03-14-2005, 12:19 PM.

Comment

I'll be there not with my car but as crew chief for Verena Mei's Team and Nissan Motorsports

Comment

Originally posted by kineticdb8r
            Hubert @ D1 practice in the new car

I'll be at Formula D to support you Hubert!
            Thanks Jeremy! See you then! FD at New Jersey is only a month away!!
            Hubert Young
            KORE 8 Films

Comment

Howdy,
              We will be back this season, looking forward to hanging with all of the drivers again. We picked up a few sponsors, and we have switched over to Cooper Tires

We will be running 2 cars:
              El Camino, with Mike Peters driving
              Datsun 240z with a Nissan V8, with Derrick Rogers driving.

We are really looking forward to the first event, and getting to make a road trip to Jersey.

For more on us - www.BubbaDrift.com

James Evans
              Manager (i.e. i can't drift)
              Bubba Drift

Comment

it's big.
                it's heavy.
                it's got 4 doors.
                it's a toyota.
                it's got turbos.
                it's got falken tires.

i'm switching from the smallest drift car to the biggest!

see you guys soon in nj !!!

hiro

Comment

Originally posted by tululu
                  it's big.
                  it's heavy.
                  it's got 4 doors.
                  it's a toyota.
                  it's got turbos.
                  it's got falken tires.

hiro
                  BOOOO!!!!!!

JK Hiro!

Goodluck to you with the new car! I was hoping that you would stay with the AE86 this year.

-Al

Comment

Originally posted by tululu
                    it's big.
                    it's heavy.
                    it's got 4 doors.
                    it's a toyota.
                    it's got turbos.
                    it's got falken tires.

hiro

mine's bigger....

Comment

Ranzo as we like to call him will be driving a 88 FC that he built in his garage, and with help from several friends (thier names will be listed on the car). The car is backed by myself & my partner (Booztt) for our company Battle*Garage.
                      Ranzo brings with him 10years experience in Japan. He runs Pro class at BM Hai events and was vice president of the Tokyo Sports Car Club. He also is a member of Team Society in Japan and hosted Drift Society 1 from Grip Video.

Also we'll probably have the smallest budget of the entire field...plenty of talent, lack of money, tons of support. Thanks everyone for your help & support for us financial underdogs!

Ranzo will be doing a drift exhibition in his homestate of Arkansas this coming weekend, and a full event in 2 weeks.

Traction Optional Event link

Last edited by swifty949; 03-15-2005, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 110octane
                        ^^Holy #@&*%$##^%$, that car is sick!!^^ Fully built VQ and Twin Turbo. WOW!!
                        How well does that motor take boost BTW? How much boost? and How much power? Can you also say the piston compression?

Comment

Originally posted by swifty949
                          Also we'll probably have the smallest budget of the entire field...plenty of talent, lack of money, tons of support. Thanks everyone for your help & support for us financial underdogs!

Ranzo will be doing a drift exhibition in his homestate of Arkansas this coming weekend, and a full event in 2 weeks.
                          hey! You're not the only one with a small budget. Looks like we are going to miss the first Event this year.

We are only looking at 4 events to attend unless I can pull money out of my a55.

Goodluck!

-Al

Comment

our budget is kidna small too, but luckily we have just enough to get by.

Comment

Hi guys,
                              I am now driving for McKinney motorsports. It looks like I will be piloting their 2004 drift car (240sx hatback) for the first round with about a 430ps S14 SR20. I am still between tire companies, but will be using Motegi's new "Touge" line of wheels. The second round should see a new chassis in another crazy 180sx that I will be working on starting next week. I have learned a lot from the 2004 season and plan to squash some of the talk that is going on behind my back. I look forward to the first round and hope to see a lot more people and new faces this year as drifting continues to grow in leaps and bounds.
                              Last edited by Ernie; 03-16-2005, 01:54 AM. Reason: inputting some more info
                              Ernie Fixmer
                              Formula Drift/VR Motoring/Robinson Helicopter
                              Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

I won’t be able to make New Jersey. I plan on being at Atlanta, Houston and Chicago. No more 240 for me this year. I will be driving my own personal Miata sponsored by Alamo Autosports, Motul and Stoid racing. I can't wait I just got the car running Sauturday. It had been down for 8 months… http://miata.cardomain.com/id/greyghost . Now I just need my cage and coilovers!

Hey Mikespeed I got your message yesterday. I will give you a ring tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X