ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think I could still drift? I'm going to try...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, look for me in the future

Well, incidentally I plan on going into a career in surgery, but hopefully you guys will never have to end up in a hospital aside from regular checkups and the occasional stitch or scrape...

Like many things (skateboarding, bmx'ing) the sport and hobby would be safer if we simply had more parks or tracks or whatever dedicated to free-driving.

Grant it we can never predict what will happen when we're not driving, but the more we maximize safety, the better the chances of avoiding stupid errors. In addition, it would help people like archangel who need decent track time to figure out what works (driving rehab I guess).

Comment

Free driving...hmm...just like the ones in Japan, huh?

That would be really nice.....Hey CrazyH, does Hawaii Raceway Park allow that stuff? I mean, I see alotta the Drift Sessions going on, but it's been since like '97 since I was last there?

That would really help...and Jux2pose, man...good luck with that, the world needs talented surgeons...you guys are a lifeline, even if people sometimes are stupid. I already forgave my surgeon, I'm just fighting the Feres Doctrine, now.

And prodigy...I see that as well. Awesome, I think...I hate the strreet racing seen, so much crap and hate going on over in America...over here in the UK, it's pretty friendly. Sorta different cultures I guess.

Comment

Working...
      X