Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to see what kind of monster he will be driving!!!!!
    Hubert Young
    KORE 8 Films

Comment

Hmmm i place my money on the Charger SRT8... it was just unvieled at the NY auto show. They been hush hush because the car was not released yet.

The Crossfire was to throw people off at SEMA. The Charger SRT8 is geared towards performance oriented crowd of mid 20'-30's males. It's a perfect fit for drifting IMO.

Last edited by swifty949; 03-30-2005, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Could be...

DO ATTEMPT.

Unfortunately the production model is automatic only for now...

Comment

I thought Daimler Chrysler already nixed the idea for a D1/FD Charger? Supposedly, they wanted the Charger aimed towards the NASCAR crowd and not the tuner market, which is what the SRT4 was for. I think it's more plausible for a D1/FD RWD SRT4 than a D1/FD Charger, but, that's just my opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by crimson
            I thought Daimler Chrysler already nixed the idea for a D1/FD Charger? Supposedly, they wanted the Charger aimed towards the NASCAR crowd and not the tuner market, which is what the SRT4 was for. I think it's more plausible for a D1/FD RWD SRT4 than a D1/FD Charger, but, that's just my opinion...
            SRT4 is a FWD car, you think you'd want to market a car that was modified heavily to be able to drift?

Comment

Originally posted by swifty949
              SRT4 is a FWD car, you think you'd want to market a car that was modified heavily to be able to drift?
              I, personally, would think that they would market the SRT4 as a "drift" car, just because it is geared more towards the tuner market, even though it would take serious modification to make it so. The chances of a SRT4 "drift" car being made, though, would have to be at most 30%. DC's new car is more than likely not going to sport a Dodge label.

If you disagree, feel free to enlighten me.

Comment

I still say srt10 coupe

Comment

i dont know about anybody else, but if i saw a police car that looked like this i definitely would not run from it

Comment

personally i would like something else than a viper it just looks to akward to be a drift car. A crossfire would be sweet but the best idea i've seen on here was that rear wheel drive SRT-4 ( which i know will never happen) so i'd put my money on the crossfire

Comment

Originally posted by crimson
                      I, personally, would think that they would market the SRT4 as a "drift" car, just because it is geared more towards the tuner market, even though it would take serious modification to make it so. The chances of a SRT4 "drift" car being made, though, would have to be at most 30%. DC's new car is more than likely not going to sport a Dodge label.

If you disagree, feel free to enlighten me.
                      Ford has a mustang thier backing in Formula D...Dodge/Chrysler have what car to compete in that market segment?...the charger.

Comment

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?p=148194

Comment

Working...
                        X