Toyota Verossa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota Verossa

Anyone know about the Toyota Verossa and how it is on the drifting scene? I saw it in that JDM Insider trailer and started looking it up. It's a luxury-ish car with "276" hp to back it up, and it's suppose to be modeled off italian styling. Anyone know where I can find videos of this car in action?

Its really not that actractive in my opinion. Its got a 1JZ. Heres the Vertex Verossa.

Comment

the Verossa definitely has to grow on you, but it's not that bad looking. The lights kinda look like a cross between a Micra and a G35. It's pretty cool that it has a 1JZ turbo, I thought it'd be another V6 equiped Toyota family car, not that there's anything wrong with Toyota's V6s.

Comment

I think the verossa is beautiful!, just like its brother, the mark II

too bad they stopped making the chaser and cresta.....they already decided to stop production on the verossa too because of low sales

The next mark II a.k.a JZX 120 is supposed to have a turbo V-6, I think....
        Attached Files

Comment

man, that sucks, they're already quitting on the Verossa, it just came out 2 years ago or something. But maybe that's a good thing, cuz used cars devalue like crazy in Japan, maybe the Verossa will become cheap enough to import over, haha. Maybe not, but I'd still love to get one,i've always liked the 1JZ-GTE and that front grille just kills. Toyota's making a bad move doing away with their inline 6s

Comment

video of verossa

You'll find a Verossa in this vid, Drift Tengoku vol.12 here's a pic of the vid. It's black, has the vertex kit, and same wheels.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by soarer,chaser; 01-09-2004, 07:46 PM.

Comment

here's another pic

pic of verossa
              damn I didn't think it would be that small, sorry
              Attached Files

Comment

Man, I want a Verossa bad. It's pretty sad that Toyota's ditching their I-6's, the Verossa had a pretty good one. I just hope Toyota comes out with something bad@$$ in America before they turn into Oldsmobile.

Coming 2035... America's only Verossa drifter (me)

Comment

If it had US badges on it, they could sell it in America. Look at the crap GM, Ford and Chrysler moves. Ford could market it, "The all new Mercury Teros." All they need is a $1500 rebate and it's as good as gold over here. lol!

Comment

I <3 Night Walkers Verossa

Comment

Hey found this apaper model of a verossa. Don't know who made it but definitely deserves a lot of credit

http://www2.nkansai.ne.jp/shop/first...ossa_vr35.html

I know exactly what can revive toyota - Vitz with a 2JZ

Now that would be a car packing some serious heat

hahaha j/k

Comment

Ugly grille, it's I don't like it.

Comment

i think the verossa is an awesome car, and prefer it over the chaser, which it replaced, any day. its smaller, better looking, and makes for an excellent drift car, would love to get my hands on one!

Comment

I like the Vertex Versossa, Ive seen the doriten video, it looks like a good drift car!

Comment

man that car looks bad as h$$$ I love toyotas .Sucks that japan gets all the nice cars.

Comment

Working...
                              X