Azenis RT-615

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azenis RT-615

That's right boys and girls......my new RT-615s just got here today......i got them in 215/40/17 b/c i'm not going to get my full useage out of them (since i'm selling the car).....but i needed some summer tires until the car is sold.....and they were 31 bucks cheaper a piece compared to the 225/45/17s

4 inch tread blocks

4.5 inch tread blocks

mmmm.....Volk Gram Lights

enjoy the pics

Late,
    Daniel

Rt-615

Those things look SICK!

Comment

yeah i can't wait to get them on Monday and go driving

Comment

I wanna try the new Azenis on my car. See how those works out under heavy driving.

-Al

Comment

A bunch of Falken drivers used them at D1 and I heard they hold up well!

Comment

Originally posted by 110octane
            A bunch of Falken drivers used them at D1 and I heard they hold up well!
            Feedbacks are always great and Im sure they're great tires. No doubt!

But I want to be able to test them on my own.

-Al

Comment

sorry it didn't post up these pics

the outside of the tire is on the left in both pictures

Late,
              Daniel

Comment

you are welcome Daniel......

enjoy!

Comment

al,
                  i talked to some guys at scca autox last sunday about their new azenis. they said that it kinna like the opposite of the old azenis. the first few laps, they werent as grippy. but when they were heated up, the traction is better and not "greasy".

Comment

is that you jeremy???

yeah i'm going to wash the car now and take some pics when i'm done.......and i'm going to go out for a drive tonight ......i'll write up the initial review once i get back

Late,
                    Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by realSILVIA
                      is that you jeremy???

yeah i'm going to wash the car now and take some pics when i'm done.......and i'm going to go out for a drive tonight ......i'll write up the initial review once i get back

Late,
                      Daniel

YES
                      its me daniel

send some pics

Comment

here's some pics from last year......car's pretty much the same.....little lower this time around .....i'll take more pics once i get my CF hood here

you can see all my pictures on my Cardomain site

Late,
                        Daniel

Comment

Car setup:
                          Suspension: JIC FLT-A2s 7kg/mm front and 6kg/mm rear, dampers set to 8 (out of 15) front and rear, ride height is as low as you can get w/o tire rub (will provide pics when it stops raining, 2.25 degrees negative camber front, 1.5 degrees rear, front toe set to 0 and rear toe factory spec (1/16inch out iirc), Nismo RSB set to full stiff
                          Tire/Wheel specs: tire pressures 35psi all around on 17x7, 40mm offset, Volk GramLight 57Pro
                          Brake specs: Carbotech Bobcat pads, OEM rotors (brand new), StopTech SS lines, ATE SuperBlue fluid

After going out last night and putting the car and the new tires through its paces i can say that these tires are great.....they communicate VERY well...they don't track along the road like i had expected with the amount of camber i'm running.......i was easily going at least 10mph faster through the entire road compared to last year........under severe braking the tires were just as responsive....giving excellent feedback on their limit and it takes A LOT to lock up the wheels as well......it has been pouring rain all day today and i took the car out for an hour and a half drive (round trip) on the highway and even in standing water the car felt VERY stable and safe......no hydroplaning issues what so ever, car never felt like it was going to skid under severe braking either

overall i am VERY pleased with the new Azenis and can't wait to take the car out on the track

Late,
                          Daniel

Comment

car looks nice man

Comment

Nice Review....gotta get me a set!

Comment

Working...
                              X