Ask RYAN HAMPTON Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where have you been hiding?
    Last edited by FC_RAUL; 01-13-2005, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• Ryan,

What is the next event you will be driving in? Are you going to try and enter D1 next year? Are you going to drive in the Ika-Ten series, Formula D, or WDC? (or all 3) lol

How's that C5 tour goin? Will you reply to my e-mail?

Are you still going to train me once i have a car? hahaha

Do i ever get to drive the Rotary monster?

Have you done any other races lately, aside from that incident in Texas?

Do i get to have your new phone #?

How's life?

Been home recently? lol

Sorry for all the randomness man. Just curious. lol Anyways laterzzz

----Pat

Comment

• Man... I just wrote a big *Censored**Censored**Censored* long reply and it got deleted......This SUCKS!!!

Sorry I haven't been around much lately..I have been busting my *Censored**Censored**Censored* trying to make ends meet and get my mortgage paid....This driving stuff is not an easy life...

As far as the 200SX making a good drift car yes it is a good platform to begin with..,

Case good to hear from you! GUT the interior of your FC it is a cheap easy way to get started on a drift monster.... After you do that we will discuss the real MODS..

Brandon,

Whats up!

Sorry I haven't been around. I don't think I can help you till later on this year. I am working my butt of trying to stay financially a float.. So all my Projects kind of had to be put on hold...

Raul,

I have not driven the car yet...The good news is Falken is treating its drivers absolutley awesome!! They are going to put a sequential gearbox in to easy the transition..!! Thank you Falken!! I am anxsiously wait for the day in Febuary though!! Refer to previous answer to hiding question...

Pat,

Whats up!
        Sorry I have been a pain in the butt lately...I am around just busy as hell.. I am going for all of the above!! On top of driving next year I will also be a team owner...I need to find a driver for the west coast Pro events for the FC got any Ideas?

Nice to hear from everybody!!!
        Ryan
        Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

• Question for Ryan Hampton

I like to dip french fries in my sundae when I go to McDonalds. I was wondering if you also enjoy this tasty treat?

Keep it off the K-Rail, Hart.

Comment

• Ryan, how are you doing man? Long time no talk dude...

Anyways, how is the Open Wheel Career coming along for you man?

Comment

• WTF ISNT THIS THREAD A STICKY? sorry just curious? I mean Ryan's just as good as everyone else.

Agreed..... Love ya buddy!!!
              www.driftalliance.com
              TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Thanx Buddy (JR)!!

I haven't tried the MAc D's trick, although I have done it with frosties and fries from wendy's! Thats pretty good..Hart...

Craftsman whats up?

Not much is going on in the pursuit of the racing career just hanging out trying to work!!

This used to be sticky then they cleaned it off.....

Ryan
                Ryan Hampton

Comment

• I have a kouki S14 with an Sr, LSD , supension, wheels, ect ect. My question is that when I am drifting it is hard for me to generate tire smoke. I realize I don't have 300+ hp but I was wondering what are the main factors in smoking it up. Is it mainly technique, power, angle, treadware rating? Thanks for any help ryan

Comment

• Drew,

Really there are sevral factors relating to Tire smoke....
                    The biggest is "Wheel speed" or how much faster that tire is moving over the ground. Power definatley helps but more commitment to the gas is what creates wheel speed. often times you will see a D1 driver use 4th gear instead of thirds in certain sections because they are creating so much wheel spin that they have to use a higher gear. If you are not getting enough smoke try a different tire. A harder tire usually means less smoke. I have seen a lot of difference between tires and the amount of smoke they give off. I don;t know if this answered you question or not. So to sum it up I would say wheel speed and type of tire have the biggest effect on smoke./

Ryan
                    Ryan Hampton

Comment

• HAY ryan done any driveing like you did in the rental car like we did in houston lately or atlanta see you soon d-1 in feb right.

Comment

• Thanks for the help ryan.

Comment

• D1 is really going to be up to Falken....I would assume yes, but you know what assuming does.......

As far as rental cars, every chance I get....LOL

ryan
                          Ryan Hampton

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanHampton
                            As far as rental cars, every chance I get....LOL
                            He is guilty as charged... I saw it with my own eyes...

Comment

• "hampton and rentals cars" that should be a movie!!!! see ya at d1 boss.
                              Topics

Comment

• hey Ryan, you doing any of the WDCs this season?

by the way Howie did a fantastic job in the car last weekend
                                -clint

Comment

Working...
                                X