No announcement yet.

Ask RYAN HAMPTON Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought it was awsome! It whiped a cheetas a$$! I would ride with you guys, but it scared the crap out of me! Tandem with 4 other drivers that you don't know is far too dangerous to be a passenger. I would ride more if we had a parking lot event. I will probably have my car out here in the fall though. I think some of the AZ guys are getting real good! You guys have way more real drift practice on circuts. looking forward to the next event.
    Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

• hey hampton,

this is ryan, miguels friend, i talk to you at d1 this year. i ws the guy who drove ur fc to that manifest show. and i must saw that thing was a bat out of hell when boost kicked in. that was before the big rebuild. i cant wait to see how it feels now. well i wish you the best of luck in FD and D1 and any other event you do this year. i cant wait to see the new driver for ur fc in action. miguel has said good things about him and if u trust him thats all i need to hear. have fun today at d day and keep up the good work. i'll be getting out to one of those events soon. hope u'll hop in my car and give me some advice. anyways man. catch you later. peace.

Comment

• your my favorite weapon h.....way better than all those others

Comment

• I'm hoping that the new rebuild brings some good things......Greg is a good driver, and he has my endorsment. I will drive with you when you get out there. When is your car going to be done. Ghatt your my favorite too...
          Ryan Hampton

Comment

• Well, all i have to say about Greg, and the way he drove my car this weekend, is HELL YA. We had fun chillin with him this weekend and working with you RYan was cool as always. Greg rocks and I cant wait to see him drive the FC.

I got video of Greg also, it will be up soon

Comment

• hopefully in a few months. im saving up for some more tires and tein tie rods right now. i cant wait to get out on the track soon.

Comment

• sup ryan. dont know if you remember me but im the red fc that you were helping out at the ppir event. just wanted to let you know that your advice helped a bunch, i didnt spin out most of my last runs and i got you to thank for that. thanks

Comment

• Ryan,
                  Why do people still talk *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* when you've accomplished what you have?

Comment

• And also, why the camaro out of all the muscle cars of that era?

Comment

• Ryan... you are SOOO awesome...
                      thanks a ton for your input on my truck...
                      i hope to make you proud some day :P

Comment

• Sorry I haven't posted here in a while!

Miguel,
                        I am stoked to see Greg kicking some a$$! I knoew he would be a good fit and a great driver! I am trying to put some loose ends together to make sure He is driving my car next year.

Drift this, Get that thing fixed already!

Slava, Glad I could be of help to you! I enjoy instructing, and wish I got to ride with you some more. Stay with it and you will improve, great job out there and hope to see you there next year.

MadMax, People talk smack just to do it. It is typically because they make a statment before they know what they are talking about, so instead of admiting they are wrong they try to throw personal insults. That is about the time I make them my B.tch......Eneryone has their own opinions just like ahols...It sfunny how people just spout Stuff and there is no way they can back it up....
                        And as for the Camaro, I have always wanted to drift an all blacked out muscle car, it obviously did not end up that way (AKA Falken Colors). I don't own the car, I am just hired to drive it. Brendan Shannon owns the car. I do like the 69 because of its icon status, it just about sums up MUSCLE CAR in most peoples minds. I suppose if someone wants to develop another muscle car they could. As we are finding out with out a stock suspension it is very challenging to get everything to work together. There is a lot of development left to do on the car. We are using most of this year just to try to figure everything out. We still don't have a rear swaybar on the car nad no steering angle (30degrees), but I think we will start to have the car sorted at Irwindale.

djnarush,
                        Good luck with that, I wish I could have spent more time with you on that. Get that steering figured out! I am stoked you are doing a truck, I know how you feel about getting things to work! Stay with it though, it will be cool to see the first real drift truck!

Thanks guys!
                        Ryan
                        Ryan Hampton

Comment

• its cool man... i know you were busy with all the cars.... im just sorry i couldnt find you a machine shop sooner.
                          but as you can tell, ive dont quiet a bit of work on it... but i have a LOOT more to do...

Comment

• Hey Ryan Greg here! Just wanted to say thanks for everything you've helped me out with, I wouldn't be driving *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* if it wasn't for you, so it's my job to go out there and represent. Can't wait to see the Camaro sorted out for you, that thing should kick some *Censored**Censored**Censored* at that point. And I can't wait to get in your FC, sounds like fairly soon it should be good to go!

Comment

• are you guys going to be at the hawaii driftshowoff sept. 3? I heard nobody from falken is gonna be there.

Comment

• hey, its Justin. Congrats on the best 32, man it was a killer event! Im burned to sh*t!

Oh yeah, check the photo forum... my thread has a few good shots of the 'maro.
                                Last edited by Drift Brick; 08-29-2005, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X