Ask RYAN HAMPTON Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Guys..

I won't be driving in the IRL race, I will be driving in the Infiniti Pro Series Race. Don'tm know if there is TV though...

Thanks again!
    Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

• Congratulations Man!!! That totally rocks... Hopefully this is the big break that you needed!

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanHampton
        As far as Cart or F1 , I was working on a deal to run CART this year but as with anything you will hear we have big plans!! from people, but only 1 in 50 times works out, So I have about 50 more years to wait till I race again...F1, God better get involved cause I'm in hell and theres a snowballs chance...
        I guess God is treating you well!

Comment

• Ryan, will you be here tomorrow or Saturday for the events?

Comment

• maybe if we got more americans involved in formula 1 people would ditch this nascar crap, good luck ryan!

Comment

• Congratulations, I hope you do good. I hope you'll still be in Formula D next year. Either way I wish you luck.

Comment

• nice mate!!!.......i hope you do well!!!

p.d. you havent send me all the pic´s of the FC-....

Comment

• Hey all!!

I'm not quitting drifting!

I'm just doing this one race....No way would I give up drifting...and yes I will be doing the full formula D season next year!

Thank again!
                  Ryan Hampton

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanHampton

I'm just doing this one race....
                    With the way you drive... I know it won't be your last dude.

Comment

• Hey,
                      All it takes is money right?
                      Does anyone have a place I can stay at in Dallas?

Thank you,
                      Ryan Hampton

Comment

• Ryan when is it?

Comment

• Ryan, I wanted to apologize for the other night at the drifting event. I was already in a pretty bad mood about the whole judging thing, and then when I tried to drive my car, nothing was working right (side note: i noticed when I turn the wheel right during normal driving, it's like it is bumping against something repeatedly as I turn it). So the drive I did while you were there was more of an anger run than anything else, so I didn't really care about hitting cones or slowing down or really paying attention to anything. I know that I probably made a bad impression on you, but I hope that you don't take that with you for a long time. Hopefully, I'll finish my car by the end of the year (unlikely though), and have it running well enough that I can provide a better idea of how I drive for you sometime. It was good seeing you again, and good luck next weekend!
                          -Case

PS: it was really embarassing having JT ask me if I wanted to run tandem, and having to say that I didn't trust my car. *cry*

Comment

• The race is this next weekend....

Case,

No you didn't leave a bad impression man! I fully understand your frustration and I know exactly how you feel. no worries...
                            Ryan Hampton

Comment

• Ryan, where is the race at this coming weekend?

Comment

• Miguel the race is at Texas Motorspeedway this weekend. Sorry I haven't called you been up to my *** in work!!!

Thank you guys,
                                Ryan Hampton

Comment

Working...
                                X