No announcement yet.

Ask RYAN HAMPTON Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone, i have a great idea! Why don't we get back on topic and ignore the loser that came here for attention? If you guys ignore him he'll just get bored with trying to piss you off and he'll go away. Thanks, Zach

Comment

whats going on

hey Ryan this is paul one of Miguels drift buddys From RMJ I just want to let you know thanks for letting us show the car at the ventura county Manifest Car show. People were blown away when the saw it most people were like "Havent Seen these In a while " but I just wanted to say it was appreciated

Paul Lajoie <------(LAJOY)

{Keep in sideways No matter what Form}

Keep in touch where things are going down, events that you will be at, That way We could pack things up and check you out

Comment

oh wow, this guy is just trying to rain on everybodys parade he was over in the alex pfeiffer thread. Ryan, i havent heardmuch about you, sorry, ill do some research next time. but if you had an ultimate car to drive, regardless of money, what would it be?

Comment

Man 280, you making friends all over.

Guys, this is Ryans thread. If you have ever talked to this guy, he is one of, if not the coolest most down to earth guys out there. No bull and straight out nice. So don't come in here and vent out your frustrations with anything. If you want to know something, ask and he will answer. If you want to vent, get out.

Comment

Ryan, do you currently have any project cars under way and if so would you mind sharing the details? Just interested to see what kind of cars the pros like to play around with.
            -Zach

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
              Man 280, you making friends all over.

Guys, this is Ryans thread. If you have ever talked to this guy, he is one of, if not the coolest most down to earth guys out there. No bull and straight out nice. So don't come in here and vent out your frustrations with anything. If you want to know something, ask and he will answer. If you want to vent, get out.
              Ryan is the coolest guy you will ever meet. He has the biggest heart in racing. I feel bad for him. Let's just say if I was a multimillionaire right now, I'd sponser him to go F1...

He can drive also. He took a car that was driving like crap starting at around 4000 RPM and make some really really clean laps around the Irwindale track...

Hanging with Ryan leaves an awesome impression on you. Man, the man has character. As my old sig said, Ryan Hampton for '16. He's really a man of class.

Matt.

Comment

Ryan, As Paul said, thank you for letting us used the car, ain't know way to get a bunch of Lowriders guys to think, "WTF" than driving in with a built Rotary. The Chopper guys loved the sound of the motor, but thats all Glenn and Dave's doing.

I've Talked to Ryan, and keep in touch with him on a regular basis, we all know his love for cars and racing, that aside, he is simply a great person. He never refuses to share his knowledge and It was an Honor being able to help him get the FC3S ready. Me and the guys will always be there to help him, because he does it for us.

I know he has been pretty busy cruising around the country with the GM and the new C6 Vette. He will be at the next drivers search on Nov 6th in Vegas. The FC3S runs like a champ and I think that Ryan is gonna kick some butt that day.

Hope to see you all there, and no worries Paul I'll take some pics bro. LOL just playin.

Comment

Hey Guys!

Ahhh!!

Sorry I haven't been on in a while....I have been burning the candle at both ends these last Several Weeks!!! This Touring Stuff kicks your *Censored**Censored**Censored*.. I will give everyone this advice Stay at home and Work this travel stuff Really Sucks. As for the 280ZX, Thanks for the compliment! If had had half of Clintons BS skills I would have enough money to buy everyone on this board a ride in racing...Thank you though, I appreciate you taking the time to read my "Racing Biography". At least you cared enough to finish it, and I am not the average human. I'm different just like everybody else. I wish I would actually get out to one of these Shows! My car has been at two of these things and I haven't been to any of Them!! See, like I said stay at home and work otherwise you don't have a life!! I do appreciate the fact that You, Miguel, Glenn and Dave are displaying the car, just wish I could be there and hang out. Was That a Low Rider, and Bike show or something? Case, I'm going to be in Vegas Monday! Again! I'm in Chicago right now and Im going there Sunday night. Joey said he would like to go out for some type of crazy fun also! Yarzan, I think if I had unlimited budget there would be several cars I would like to drive. To list some of them.. A McLaren F1 Street Car, Mikey S's Ferrari F1 Car, The Porsche 959 Groupe B Rally car, and the 90' Nissan GTP Car and Kazama's Drift Car. I think that would about some it up!! Ghost I need to get your number I lost it!! I need to get a hold of you about some stuff in Atlanta! Zach ,The only project Car I am working on right now is my 88' FC3S I t is always a wrok in progress. As anyone here knows a project is never trully complete. If you are ever satisfied you have stagnated... The FC has come a long way from when I bought it... I have stripped it from the interior dash included, put the Tein HE customs on it (higher on the rebound side) 9k front, 8k rear springs on it, Haltech Managment, took out the sunroof, put a Sparco seat in, Momo Wheel, Autopower cage, rear strut bar, and the list goes on... I was very fortunate to find the car. It already had a lot of mods done to it and got it for a penny's. If you guys go out to find a car be very patient. It will pay off later and save you a bundle. Mod parts are only worth about 1/10th the value on a used car, so look for one that is going to be the least amount of investment and time! That is the only project I have at this time and it still finds a way to drain me of all my spare money and then some... Next we are going after the motor.....Hurry up and make millions Matt, I'm not getting any younger, I can see it now "50 year old takes on the F1 Championship! Sponsored by Depends!"... Also guys thanks again for your comments good and bad! I like to stay in touch with everyone and "live a little"

Thanks All!
                  Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

Thanks for going into such detail on the current mods you have done to your car. I am also currently working on a project car, my 300zx is an 88 navy blue N/A. So far all i've done is redone all the suspension but i have a whole lot left in store. It all depends on, like you said, the inflow of money. Will you be coming to the Drift Atlanta event next season? If so what car do you think you will be driving? I wonder if they're going to make a better drift track at Road Atlanta at some point, it would make the events a whole lot more interesting. Thanks, Zach

Comment

• Okay guys, here is several websites if you doubt my "racing history"

http://www.indyracing.com/pro/news/s...p?story_id=445

http://www.speedsportmag.de/motorspo...=h&driver=2161

http://www.indyracing.com/pro/driver...?driver_id=103

http://www.classicdriver.com/uk/maga...0.asp?id=11471

http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/disp...ideRide&bhcp=1

http://stratos.motorsport.com/photos...D=Ryan_Hampton

[url]http://www.indyracing.com/pro/stats/2004/records_milestones.pdf

http://www.tiltonracing.com/results.php

http://www.overboost.com/story.asp?id=1299

http://www.thecarconnection.com/inde...7&article=1570

http://www.indyracing.com/pro/news/s...submit_button=

http://www.usf2000.com/98Season/performance.htm

Okay there, Yes drifters do follow a line just like "real racers" as quoted from Alex P's Thread!!

Late again guys! sorry have to do dirty work every so often...
                      Last edited by RyanHampton; 10-02-2004, 09:55 PM.
                      Ryan Hampton

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanHampton
                        Case, I'm going to be in Vegas Monday! Again! I'm in Chicago right now and Im going there Sunday night. Joey said he would like to go out for some type of crazy fun also! Yarzan, I think if I had unlimited budget there would be several cars I would like to drive. To list some of them.. A McLaren F1 Street Car, Mikey S's Ferrari F1 Car, The Porsche 959 Groupe B Rally car, and the 90' Nissan GTP Car and Kazama's Drift Car.
                        Niiiiice choice with the McLaren F1, I would kill for one of those! Of course, I don't think anyone would complain here if they had Kazama's ride in their garage either, that's one beast of an S15!

As for getting down on some crazy fun, I'm not sure what my status will be unless I borrow my buddy's truck to get around. The FD got a flat tire out of the blue last Sunday, and I haven't been able to get a hold of the owner to get the proper key for the security lug nuts, so that's pretty much out of commission. The other bad side of that, is that it's a $200 tire, and I'm pretty much out of money already (though I did just win at Hold 'Em tonight ). Anyways, I work 3pm-midnight Monday-Friday, so just give me a call anytime on my cell that's not during work hours (or if you do, just leave a voicemail - no reception in my building). You're still coming to the Friday/Saturday events on the 8/9th, right? Finals time.

Comment

• "I will be selling pictures with my wife at FD for 5$ just kidding"

Sweet I saved myself $5. Thanks Ryan

Comment

• Hey guys,

I think it is official? I will be jumping back in the racing saddle at the Texas IRL race next weekend. I got "the call" yesterday. I am going to try to get "drifting" the most publicity I can at the event. There will be press releases going out to all the racing communtity so hopefully I can be charged as "Drifter goes Racing". Hopefully I can help the sport out and get some people to look that way!

Thanks guys,
                            Ryan Hampton

Comment

• Holy crap Ryan, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You'll still be doing drifting though, right? Either way, I'll be sure to keep an eye on the TV looking for you! Do know what channel that race will be televised on? Wish I could go watch, but since I can't, I'll wish you good luck here!

Comment

• Okay, I just checked the IRL website and if anyone else wants to watch the race that can't go, it'll be on...

ABC 12:30pm (EDT) Sunday, October 17th, 2004

PS: is EDT the same as EST? or is that an hour earlier?

Comment

Working...
                                X