GRAN TURISMO 4 Press Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAN TURISMO 4 Press Info

Our Gran Turismo 4 press CD came in. We will post up a few screen shots soon.

yum

ooooh, juicy. i was at e3 and got the sony press release of it, but not that super juicy collectors item. very nice. the game is crazy cool. they had a sick display up of all the gt4 stuff and a huge booth. i can't wait to get my hands on a copy. sony, the original evil empire, has done it again. i love it. lol.

optionboy

Comment

sick...

really sick...

Comment

wait a minute.. where's my press copy..

Comment

I can't wait for the GT4 demo! Here is the box cover for our last demo game.

Comment

wow..I saw some screenshots of it and the graphics are way better...but i dont know about the same old 2d crowd

Comment

looks pretty dope still

they made the crowd a little more photo realistic this time, but it still looks 2d. if you were to have 3d moving crowd type of thing, the playstation would melt itself, that is just way too many graphics for most machines

optionboy

Comment

GT4

hey guys..im new around here..i however noticed you guys talkin about a GT4 press copy..i am very interested and a HUGE fan of the previous games...I was wondering where i can find/buy this GT4 copy. Any point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated
                -steve-

Comment

I saw some info on GT4 in the new Super street, it looks great and I can't wait till it comes out.

Comment

I'm gonna ask of work for a week when GT4 hits the shelves.

Nothin like settin up a drift 180sx with everything from obnoxious negative camber and customizable LSD to tight-*Censored**Censored**Censored* suspension and low grip tires in the rear.
                    I use GT3 as practice and don't say it's not realistic cause F1 drivers use GT3 for practice too.

Comment

u guys put low grip tires on the back? i always use the same medium super softs as in the front..and i drift turns perfectly whether its FR or AWD drivetrain..i set-up a real nice corvette ZO6 but droping the back end and making the springs weaker in the back with ACS and TCS set both at 0

Comment

you can have different tires front/back?!?!?!?! THANK GOD! can you have diffrent wheels?!?! This could be the ultimate drift game if you can!

Comment

yea u can make the front and rear tires different but not the rims.liek u can have a street tire in front and slick in the back

Comment

i cant wait for gt4. drift battles are gonna be even better. no tires to waste and u can do it on huge tracks :P

Comment

ehhhhh but you cant smeel the burned ruber, or see the fire come out of your exhoust when you shift.

Comment

Working...
                              X