No announcement yet.

240sx Bodykits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, that tougefactory place is soooo cool! And the PooPoo's Kouki S14 in the Customer Rides is sooooo damn sexy. I want that kit!

Comment

Double post!

But I have a question.

On some S14s, the headlights are more perfectly horizontal while on others i've seen, they are more agressive looking and kinda go up at an angle like the S15 headlights do. Why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Cerberus2k7
        Double post!

But I have a question.

On some S14s, the headlights are more perfectly horizontal while on others i've seen, they are more agressive looking and kinda go up at an angle like the S15 headlights do. Why is that?
        Uh... different years. (duh). 95-96 (zenki) has the horizontal rounded lights and the 97-98 (kouki) has the more angled agressive lights.

Comment

hrmm...me thought 95 to 98 were the same. Welp, guess i'll look at the 97-98s then since I like those headlights a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerberus2k7
            hrmm...me thought 95 to 98 were the same. Welp, guess i'll look at the 97-98s then since I like those headlights a lot.
            Body-wise, '95-'98 S14's were all the same. However, in '97, Nissan redesigned the front end for more aggressive styling, instituting a "minor change". This is why the '97-'98 S14's were the S14MC, also known as "kouki." If you want to put the kouki headlights, you will have to change the entire front end, including the fenders, hood, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by crimson
              Body-wise, '95-'98 S14's were all the same. However, in '97, Nissan redesigned the front end for more aggressive styling, instituting a "minor change". This is why the '97-'98 S14's were the S14MC, also known as "kouki." If you want to put the kouki headlights, you will have to change the entire front end, including the fenders, hood, etc.
              And the tail lights are different. Kouki taillights are cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
                And the tail lights are different. Kouki taillights are cooler.
                Oh yea, forgot 'bout that. But, those require no other changes to the rear.

I never really saw the appeal of the kouki tails. I know they have the ridges and everything, but they still look the same, to me at least. Well, hopefully, APC is hard at work developing clear euro tails for S14's! (I'm just kidding, and I hope they aren't.)

Comment

Originally posted by crimson
                  Oh yea, forgot 'bout that. But, those require no other changes to the rear.

I never really saw the appeal of the kouki tails. I know they have the ridges and everything, but they still look the same, to me at least. Well, hopefully, APC is hard at work developing clear euro tails for S14's! (I'm just kidding, and I hope they aren't.)
                  They have "altezza, euro-style" tailights fro S14s, S15, 180sx, FD, etc... Only cars spared it seems are S13 coupes, FCs, and... uh thats about it i think.

Kouki tail lamps are cool cause the background is black surrounding the lights. It makes it look more modern and less Camry-ish.

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
                    They have "altezza, euro-style" tailights fro S14s, S15, 180sx, FD, etc... Only cars spared it seems are S13 coupes, FCs, and... uh thats about it i think.

Kouki tail lamps are cool cause the background is black surrounding the lights. It makes it look more modern and less Camry-ish.
                    I've never seen the ones for S14's, nor do I car to see them. The FD ones are plain, ole' nasty. Id' rather put vomit into my FD taillights then those. They don't have for S13 coupes, but I remember for "Pimp My Ride", they custom-fabbed Integra Euro's onto that nasty S13.

Oh, my friend is friends with the guy that owns that crapper. Turns out that WCC kept the car for a month or so to do all that work. I thought it would've been like Overhaulin', where they only have 5 days to do everything.

Comment

Working...
                    X