Breaking News~! Ryoji Takada Is Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.i.p.

This sucks I just joined the Forum, and get this news....
    Give me info on the Address/Cards - God Bless his Family

Comment

good guy.. truth is im looking for a charmant right now (yeah they sell them in israel) without him, i would have never heard of them, thanks big guy.
      Attached Files

Comment

People said he would be remembered but no one has posted since one month after he died?

This man was an inspiration to us noobs at the time.

Not only did he choose to drift a some what unknown car even then, but he died while living out his dream.

How can we not remember this man?

You people make me sick...

Comment

Originally posted by insane View Post
          You people make me sick...
          A quarter-million people die every day. I didn't know him personally so I'm not gonna hold a candle-light vigil for him. If you're so much better than all of us, go put some flowers on his grave and visit his parents on his birthday. Otherwise, blow me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post
            A quarter-million people die every day. I didn't know him personally so I'm not gonna hold a candle-light vigil for him. If you're so much better than all of us, go put some flowers on his grave and visit his parents on his birthday. Otherwise, blow me.
            Some what what he said^^

Plus I remember him and when this thread popped up again I thought "Another D1 driver died?" How about you pull up some ancient sunpros dvds and edit a tribute instead of typing out of your *Censored**Censored**Censored*.
            Last edited by my 1 88 u; 01-25-2013, 11:12 AM.

Comment

@ cavi mike

You never posted in this thread before me, so you had no reason to be offended. The fact that you were indicates a deep rooted issue unrelated to this thread...

@ my 1 88 u

How much time exactly must pass before you consider someone irrelevant?

Comment

@ insane

I took only the time to read your post to find anything you have to say irrelevant. People can express their condolences in different ways at different times that doesn't need to be explained to you by posting everything on a forum. Your comments are tarnishing this thread. Do NOT reply. Let it go.

@ Cavi Mike and 88 u

You are right on the money there.

Comment

Working...
                X