Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could this be...?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=2535
    Could this be a card from that Initial D card game I've been hearing about? I got bored and started looking at stuff on ebay. What is the world coming to? First there was Pokémon and that was kind of dumb. But how can you race cars in the form of a card game? They have lots more of "rare" cards for sale on ebay in case you happen to get bored enough to look.

Yes it is, I got one in my newest ID manga. I was like what the f...

Comment

You have America and Tokyopop to thank for what they do best.That being selling out everything japanese.I had the opportunity to personally cuss out the guy who started this crap.I hate America's sell out ways.Everything is being sold out,from Tokyopop selling ID,to Ricky Chu selling drifting.

Contact.

909-390-5444 x845
      mleader@alderac.com

Comment

Well really its kinda cool, well ive never played it... but i only have one card... but anywayz... Japan is the sameway, read anything about the japanese pop culture its worse then in america...

Comment

I never meant to insuate anything about selling out (although I think my little hobby is becoming cheapened by those people). I just always thought those card games were kind of dumb, Japanses or not. They are fun to play sometimes, though.

Comment

I went to that site,it's pretty odd because you can use nitrous oxide when playing the card game on a mountain pass,odd isnt it?cuz in da show they never used nitrous,not sure about the manga but I doubt they used nitrous....
            Last edited by Rotary_Bros; 01-02-2004, 03:51 PM.

Comment

...incase sum ppl get confused "that site" means the initial d manga site,lol(The first link is the "Manga" site,while the second one is the Bard game site)

http://www.tokyopop.com/dbpage.php?p...tegorycode=BMG

http://www.initialdccg.com/
              Last edited by Rotary_Bros; 01-02-2004, 03:54 PM.

Comment

English please

Comment

Wow, your language is worse than Ebonics.
                  Last edited by prodigy; 01-01-2004, 07:59 PM.

Comment

dude, rotary_bros, i got "comfused" reading your post too, speak english kid.

Comment

Drifting.Com where people dont speak good englishes.

Comment

maybe I can translate it, I think he said:

roun hea butween yamanee an da wesen we call dis hea a little twen twen twen!

Comment

I think the question of what he said may be one of those that may never be answered. Plus, it says he's from Canada--who knows what kind of crazy stuff's going on up there?!

Comment

Originally posted by spock
                            I think the question of what he said may be one of those that may never be answered. Plus, it says he's from Canada--who knows what kind of crazy stuff's going on up there?!
                            Yeah, have they legalized weed or something?

Comment

why do you guys have 2 bash canada? it's such a sweet place... and we can get any car 15 years or older imported here w/ no changes needed... but btw.. they almost got whe weed legalized, but not quite... lol

Comment

Working...
                              X