s-13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s-13

hey guys, im plaining on getting a s13 like an 89 or 91 probly 89. it would be a drift car my *first drift car* and i was just wonder what u guys think would be the first steps i was think lsd but u guys know more then me so ill let u answer well thanx

suspension!!! sway-bars , strut bars and lots of used tires! and a cute bubble shift knob jdm tyteness yo!

Comment

Uhh..

Check out different online shops and find a good suspension kit... to start with... somthing with shocks and springs..

Coilovers are too complex for beinggers...

LSD is also a good thing... but you dont really need it... I suggest just finding a used vLSD from a junkyard...

and find yourself a cheap tire depot and some crap rims..

Comment

you have got to get stickers and NASSSSS. lol nah, get what ever is broken fixed and suspension upgrades, tires etc. since your a newbie, try just suspenion upgrades for right now.

Comment

ok thanx for all your help so

1. suspension

2.vLSD

3.nasssss lol

4.o yeah and of cousre tires!!!

what do u guys think for suspension "im not the richest person in the world"lol ok thanx

Comment

High rate springs, strut bars.

Comment

im not a fan of VLSD...the oils in the LSD wears out..and they cant be rebuilt..
              if you find a good one then go for it..but start to save up for a GOOD LSD,(clutch type) as gear types suck...one of my friends has blown up 2 of them on track,.,

Comment

Working...
              X