No announcement yet.

DriftAlliance.com Now up and running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha nice, love the layout and how its done, very original. simple yet deep. simply wondaful!

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
      creativity
      Guess you're right. I've never seen a site with this type of layout b4, Must've took a little while to create each of the pages. I expected something more high end representing DA tho. Perhaps my standards are set too high, I gotta admit it's alot better than alot of the crap thats out there.

nice job

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_EJR
        Perhaps my standards are set too high
        Yes, no matter what your expectations are on anything DA does, they are set too high. Slackers and low lifes.

Comment

RAWWWRRR!! lol That website its so freaking creative, not like the run of the mill crap you see floating around. A++++++ For the site and A++++++ for how you made it workout!!! DAMN YOU GUYS OWN!!!! RAWWWRRR!!!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by NismoSigma; 04-06-2005, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_EJR
            Guess you're right. I've never seen a site with this type of layout b4, Must've took a little while to create each of the pages. I expected something more high end representing DA tho. Perhaps my standards are set too high, I gotta admit it's alot better than alot of the crap thats out there.

nice job

Think about this. Would we still be disscussing the site on D.com if it was set up like every other informative drift team site?

Comment

UM...wheres the umbrella girls...lol

Comment

How "dynamite" of you

Comment

u guys rock

thanks for all the props guys, the site is still being worked on and things need to be added, we wanted to get something up there asap! As u can tell DA wants to keep it different. They are far from ur average dudes.
                  See u guys in Jersey. swing by the booth and say whats up. and if u see JR kick him in the @ss and say topics told u too...

Falken Tires are groovey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                    Think about this. Would we still be disscussing the site on D.com if it was set up like every other informative drift team site?
                    I think we probably would still be speaking of this because of the DA fanboys. Being a designer myself, webdesign is a topic that I discuss regularly. So I always catch myself in an intellectual conversation on this topic.

BTW im gonna be on the hunt for JR at NJ, I've been needing to kick someones a$$ lately.

Comment

Ive been eyeing this thread since its conception. And I've finally decided to speak. The site is sorta dumb. Its wayyyy over-rated. I expected this awesome and sophisticated layout that was WAY BETTER then everyone elses sophisticated layouts. O well. Kinda a dissapointment tho.........

Comment

And thats why your name tag says GT3 master!

PS- Did anyone like my RAWWR monster???!!

Comment

The site is dope..webdesign shmeb design...Websites are way overrated...it's all talk..These guys actually DO something and have something to show for it..It's like a FU to the norm...if you don't get this site you don't get the DA..and I am sure they don't give a flying fart....
                          The DA fan boys have not even arrived yet..this is nothing..

Whats cooler..

1 A show car

2 A beat to sh8t drift car

I think number 2

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                            Ive been eyeing this thread since its conception. And I've finally decided to speak. The site is sorta dumb. Its wayyyy over-rated. I expected this awesome and sophisticated layout that was WAY BETTER then everyone elses sophisticated layouts. O well. Kinda a dissapointment tho.........
                            You should cut your head off and throw it in the trash.
                            -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
                            www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

Originally posted by Drift Alliance
                              You should cut your head off and throw it in the trash.
                              He's got a good point, your head is worthless.

Comment

YEEEAAA!!!!! I WAS DISSED BY TONY ANGELO!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! IM NEVER WASHING THAT POST EVER AGAIN! Anyways, its not like I DONT support DA. DA kicks butt! And YES i've seen them in person so I would know

Comment

Working...
                                X