aww crap man.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aww crap man.

Ok, so most guys have trouble with their girls bugging them about how much stuff they buy for their cars, but I got a chance to validate my efforts. I'm driving in a wet parking lot, and my girlfriend comes out and says " C'mon I dare you, I bet you can even drift" So I take her on.... and loose.... I didn't even really slide. What the crap. Breaking it loose every one in a while isn't gonna cut it.... I gotta start getting better.
    I'm probably not gonna live this down.

argh.

Sounds uber saucy, hehe keep practicing

Comment

saucy?

Ok...cool.

Comment

that sucks man. most the girls i know dont care about that stuff as long as you have the sound system in the back... thats why im building a secondary car for drift and maybe race.

Comment

Why didn't you use the...

E-BRAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

if you just wanna look cool you can have alot of torque

i love the rain, it was slick today and if i shift to second or third from the rev limiter my car will chokudori for as long as i keep it floored. it scares the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* out of people if you do it in traffic!

Comment

should have done donuts.

Comment

thats weird cause I kind of did the same thing. My girl hates how much time i spend on cars. So i want to show her what it was like
                to drift cause she always said it was stupid. I did this rad uturn drift in a parking lot. She said it was the scariest thing she has experienced. hahahahaha. I guess that ment I did a good job

Comment

My girl doesn't really say much, but she gets excited when I pull into an empty parking lot...she knows what's really on my mind.

As soon as the car gets sideways she can't stop laughing, she loves it.

Comment

dude, dont worry its not ur fault. my friend calls it a full cnutal labotomy. Basically being around girls effects ur brain. Me for example, i can rock the house on a good day, i'll be awesome all day. As soon as my girlfriend (ex now) got in the car it would all go to hell. my diff stops working, the ebrake gets lame, i cant steer, the throttles all wrong....

its not you, its those goddam evil girls....

Comment

Originally posted by emission
                      Why didn't you use the...

E-BRAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      ....the E brake is broke.
                      lol. chicago rust effect.

Comment

did u break ur e brake by driving home in ur toyota angela with the e brake pulled up? after awhile the car starts to heat up...atleast u told the truth about ur big moment

Comment

Heh mine did that once.....once. After 2 or three slide she wanted out of the car and never brought it up again.

That was fun.

Comment

Wow, this is the first time i've posted since the site died.

You sound a bit bitter, Driftone . Don't blame some stupid girl for your car/performance problems.

Anyway, I'm the chick this thread is about. Soultron has his excuses, but he did puss out. I guess I'll have to wait another time to witness some bad a s s drifts in a Chevette. It's either that or I try to drift my Taurus... how lame.
                            (Because of this post I bet I won't get any for like two days or something.. sorry candypants)

Comment

sounds like godfather has a keeper.

Comment

Working...
                              X