It's Drift Factory Sponsorship Time Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Drift Factory Sponsorship Time Again

It's sponsorship time again. This time we are giving away a set of Kei Office TE Coilovers for an S14. Check out our sponsorship page for details:

More sponsorships are coming soon so check this page often!

http://www.driftfactory.com/sponsor.php

Originally posted by DriftFactory
    It's sponsorship time again. This time we are giving away a set of Kei Office TE Coilovers for an S14. Check out our sponsorship page for details:

More sponsorships are coming soon so check this page often!

http://www.driftfactory.com/sponsor.php
    It's great to see a company like you guys offering to support people at the grassroots level. It speaks volumes of your dedication to the sport!

Thread bump from me for a good cause! I hope you guys find a great candidate.

Comment

omggg thats freakin awesome.. thats i swear the koolest post ever.. if i had a 14 i would try...good job guys !!!!

Comment

The person who is awarded this sponsorship will be required to:

Drive in at least two events between June 1st 2005 - June 1st 2006, submit photos and a short review of each event

Display Drift Factory Decals (~12"X9") 2X (9"X3") prominently on your car for a one year period as specified above

Alright you b*tches, time to whore out your cars
        Last edited by my 1 88 u; 04-08-2005, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Uh, S13 next time... OK?

Comment

That is awesome. I officially love you guys now

Now i just need to ditch my 12 and get a 14 hmmmmmm..

Comment

great job on promoting the beginners. what kind of car's are you looking for? closer to stock or haevily modified?

Comment

Now, this is a company that is worth supporting, because they are supporting the culture and its peoples! Thank you Drift Factory for actually coming forward to support grassroots drivers!

Now, if only you were offering a sponsorship for FC's... Hell, I could meet those attendance requirements in 2-3 months!

Comment

Well, I guess the chevette guys aren't getting anything...

wait that's just me.

Comment

For those of you that do not have S14s we have some more sponsorships on the way. As far as what we are looking for I'll say this. We are trying to support those who need a little leg up. There are a lot of beginners out there that are really giving it everything they have but they spend all their $$$$ on tires and gas. Then there are others that have the money for a few mods but need something a little more to push them to the next level. There are a lot of different cases and everyone is unique. We are going to go through all the submissions and pick our favorite grassroots drifter.

I'll also say that these coilovers are entry level. They have near stock ride quality but they are still good for track days.
                    Last edited by DriftFactory; 04-08-2005, 07:15 PM.

Comment

i have a new favorite company. Time to dump money into their pockets.

Comment

Props to drift factory for doing this. I really appreciate a company supporting the "lower level" competitors. Hopefully my car will land a sponsorship with you once the new engine is in and tuned. Keep an eye out for an application for my FC.

Zach

Comment

Working...
                        X