No announcement yet.

I Hate Kids!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sooner or latter their addresses will apper on a police report. Let me know and well send some hard hittin NINJAs to pay them a visit in there sleep. But seriously that totaly sucks my brother is a cop and according to the LAWS your brother is at falt no matter what he was not driving defensive. I feel for you and your brother but it looks like its get a lawyer time. You never know the law might work in your favor. Now if that chick at Mc Daunalds would just spill my coffie.

Comment

See that's where you and I differ VRD. No need to flame you. If you would handle it diff if someone was tailgating you and spotlighting you, I understand. I though, would not. As for calling the cops and giving location and direction.....what good would that do. If they have no tag # or accurate description then what are the police going to do about it? I guess about as much as they actually did. Also you have never been to Conyers Ga. It's not exactly city. But you do things your way and I do them mine. Nothing wrong with that.

Driftextreem you are right. Their info will be on the police report. Not in the paper though since they are minors, and yes it's time to get a lawyer.

I'm just glad it wasn't me. I would never have been able to show the restraint that my brother did. I'm not sure that I will either.

Comment

Ghost og Duluth, ill try to find an engine for you, to keep in further contact, you can e-mail me (my e-mail should be in my profile) jsut make sure to include that it is ghost of duluth e-mailing me somewhere in the subject, cyuz

Comment

Cool Munk.

Thanks alot.

Comment

Did you say Conyers GA. Is it that little place by the Nascar track. Of all the few places I have been in my life what a small world. I was there for the Nopi Nats and stayed there for 3 days.

Comment

Hey Driftextreem,it's Ghost. I'm at my brothers house on his account. Actually Conyers is not near the track, it's about 30 mins east of Atlanta. AMS is about 1 hour south of Atlanta. ButI went to Nopi Nats there too. Small world. It would be alot smaller world if you found me a jobby job in Japan so I could be closer. How small a world would that be.

Also did you get my PM on the Wing from RE?

I'll be home tomorrow and i'll check. Thanks

Pearlwhite, you gonna send me some photos of that S14? Send em to USAstuntjohn@hotmail.com

Thanks

Comment

That seems to be a big trend in hell raising. A guy I know had almost the exact same thing happen to him friday night. Only difference is that he keeps and air pistol under his seat, when the people in the SUV came along side, he pointed it at them, they took off like a bat out of hell.

Comment

So the kids he ran into fled the scene before the cops showed up or what?

If they fled the scene then your brother won't get nailed with being at fault for the crash.

Comment

Originally posted by noodleman
                    So the kids he ran into fled the scene before the cops showed up or what?

If they fled the scene then your brother won't get nailed with being at fault for the crash.
                    No,they didn't fled the scene.If a lawyer could get O.J off,a lawyer can do anything.Best of luck.
                    Some people are religous about the Rx-7,V8 swaps are the equivalent of Satan to some.

Some issues about a swap brought up.

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...ad.php?t=51136

If you do rebuild it,make sure to do a master rebuild and nothing short of it.Clean the housing,remove all build up,and possibly look into getting thicker apex seals.

Comment

Re: I Hate Kids!!!!

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                      They went around, he sped up to get the tag and they spotlighted him in the front and hit the brakes. He hit them and totalled his 86.

They prolly didn't tell mommy or daddy that they were fvckin with other drivers with a spotlight either. That's what gets my goat. I'm tired of people getting away with stupid sh!t like that. Sometimes I wish I could get a free pass from the government and whip out my stupid bat (an aluminum softball bat , one of the big round kind that are the size of a tree stump almost,with the word "stupid" on it)and beat some sense into these retarded younger kids. I mean I raised some hell in my day, which I think we all have, but nothing this bad or moronic .

....oh wait all I gotta do is become a diplomat and I get diplomatic immunity......hmmmmmmm the possibilities are ENDLESS!

Comment

WHY DO YOU HATE ME!?! -Points at title- Well anyways, that really sucks as$... those kids should be run off the road and their tires slit and them thrown into a lake...hoprfully they can swim though.

Comment

This is soooooo wrong because you're not allow to spotlight the driver behind you. The cop is really stupid. The cop might have gone to a strip club or n*de show girl and got a call and came to the scene like nothing happen. If a kid does that to me, I will do the same thing to him also.

Comment

that soo WRONG, *Censored**Censored**Censored* beating time.

Comment

Working...
                            X