I need help from Jersey residents.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help from Jersey residents.

OK after building my new car for the 05 drift season we ran into one problem. I dont have a hood. There was a problem in shipping and the hood did not come in time. The car was loaded onto the Falken rig and sent out to Jersey befor we got it. We tried to ship it out to Jersey but we do not know if it will make it there in time. If it does not make it is there anyone out there willing to let me borrow the hood for the event. I would prefer a cf hood but beggers cant be choosers. Of course if any damage occurs to the hood it will be replaced. I have a S14 Zenki. To me i do not care if the car has a hood or not, but in Formula D rules it states all cars must have all body panels. So anyway hit me up if you are willing to help us out. Here are a few pics of the car i didnt get to take any pics befor it went to Falken because we worked on it till the last second. I did not sleep but 2-3 hours a night since last friday. Two nights i didnt even go home to sleep, it was hell but its worth it.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ben Schwartz; 04-12-2005, 11:07 PM.

more pics............
    Attached Files

Comment

and more pics
      Attached Files

Comment

how do i show the pics in the post????????????????

Comment

Yo Schwartzenager, ill try to find you a hood. im leaving for pa tommorow and ill try to make some calls while im there but i dont really know of anyone off the top of my head.
          www.chrisforsberg.com
          www.driftalliance.com
          www.nosdrift.com
          www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Hey Ben,
            Do you have one of them' thar' slap stick shifty thingys' too?
            AKA sequential gearbox by HKS?

Car looks friggin bad A$$!
            Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

Originally posted by Topics II
              Yo Schwartzenager, ill try to find you a hood. im leaving for pa tommorow and ill try to make some calls while im there but i dont really know of anyone off the top of my head.

Sweeeeeet. Thanks bro. i dont know for sure if ill need one yet. like i said we shipped one out but i wont know if it made it till i get there.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanHampton
                Hey Ben,
                Do you have one of them' thar' slap stick shifty thingys' too?
                AKA sequential gearbox by HKS?

Car looks friggin bad A$$!
                Boy iall teall yeaou what. them thar thingys er pret darn triky. if ya know whada mean.

OH huh, i mean yes i do have a "AKA" sequential gearbox by HKS. And its sooooo choice. So now i have nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills and now "Sequential Gearbox by HKS" shifting skills. But i need to work on my computer hacking skills.

Comment

Who makes the gold suspension arm in this pic? Just curious...
                  http://www.drifting.com/forums/attac...achmentid=8727

You removed the wheel wells? Did you have tire rubbing issues? (Don't get me wrong...I like the look...just curious)
                  http://www.drifting.com/forums/attac...achmentid=8730

Good luck getting the hood Ben.

Comment

Alright hoss, i got you a hood from my buddy Carluch. Bad news is, its not cf. Good news is, its black! so that will work out for you. hes going to bring it on thursday night/friday morning so if your hood doesnt show up we got you covered. I was gonna call you but its 830am and i didnt know if you were awake yet. haha. ill call you later.
                    www.chrisforsberg.com
                    www.driftalliance.com
                    www.nosdrift.com
                    www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Ben, your car looks bad a$$!!!!!! Can't wait to see it in Jersey!
                      Hubert Young
                      KORE 8 Films

Comment

NICE BEN
                        REAL NICE

Looks like i will one busy picture taking fool this weekend when I am not working

Comment

Originally posted by DomLee
                          Who makes the gold suspension arm in this pic? Just curious...
                          http://www.drifting.com/forums/attac...achmentid=8727

Good luck getting the hood Ben.
                          [jealous]Ikeya Formula[/jealous]

Comment

that is one sexy lower control arm

glad Carluch is hookin you up with a hood Ben.......can't wait to see the car in person

see everybody on friday

Late,
                            Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Schwartz
                              how do i show the pics in the post????????????????

Last edited by my 1 88 u; 04-14-2005, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X