Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula D round 1 predictions

whos gonna win? my bets on Seigou or Rhys

Thats JUST what I was thinkin. Sam and Chris don't have enough seat time in their cars to be fully competitive. So Rhys and Seigou will be the ones with the best performances. Does anyone have any vids of Seigou drifting? I know he's pretty good but i'm not exactly sure.....

Comment

What about Dai? everyone counted him out too? Oh yeah..I have a very good inside source that tells me Dai wont have his original car either..hes sort of "borrowing" another car for the first round.

Comment

Er.....Dai doesnt have the legit skillz needed to take out Rhys. No offense to him tho. He's an awesome driver.

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
          Er.....Dai doesnt have the legit skillz needed to take out Rhys. No offense to him tho. He's an awesome driver.
          2nd place last season, and thats not enough "legit skillz"?

Comment

My predictions: Sam will win, Alex and Rhys following in no particular order. I dunno how Gushi's doing in his 'stang but I hope he places high along with Dai and the Drift Alliance guys

Comment

Rhys Millen is odds on favorite to me. The team has carried on without major changes in the off-season and Rhys has just been getting better and better.

Heck, 3rd at GT Live and 5th at D1 Irwindale, that's insurance enough to me that Rhys can take FD round 1 at Wall Stadium.

Comment

^ My point exactly.

Comment

Millenia all the way!!! he knows his car the best,and hes a really good driver.

Comment

Wow!

AWSOME! thats was soooo close Millen almost didnt have it their, his car lost 3rd gear and he still won,and my props to Alex Phiefer in that RSR S2K i thought that thing wasnt gonna stay sideways! my favorite FD driver is Dai he just so JDM

Comment

Working...
                    X