ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FormulaD.com - Anyone updating this thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FormulaD.com - Anyone updating this thing?

I know they update in their "latest news" section, but everything else is all scattered. The "Its Coming" little video is sorta outdated, being that the new season has already begun. The drivers/teams section could definetly be cleaned up and updated...lots of out of date info in their. And it would be kinda cool to have the running points standing, and maybe the top 16 tier for the events displayed somewhere.

I am sure they are super busy with the events being on top of each other, but its still a friendly suggestion, and im sure the fans would eat it up.

Originally posted by Adam Barker
    I know they update in their "latest news" section, but everything else is all scattered. The "Its Coming" little video is sorta outdated, being that the new season has already begun. The drivers/teams section could definetly be cleaned up and updated...lots of out of date info in their. And it would be kinda cool to have the running points standing, and maybe the top 16 tier for the events displayed somewhere.

I am sure they are super busy with the events being on top of each other, but its still a friendly suggestion, and im sure the fans would eat it up.
    We have a new site going up very soon. Just stay tuned! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X