G4TV Sponsoring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G4TV Sponsoring?

I was thinking that if G4TV is into the Drift craze they should sponcer a driver to drive a G4TV Pro Drift car, i think that would be pretty sweet.then they could do like a driver search to drive the car for them in Formula D events...what does everyone else think about this idea...any feed back is welcome...Speak Your Mind!

Have you looked at any pictures from the events?

they already have their logo on every single car in the FD series. WHy would they need to sponsor a driver? plus that turns into a conflict of interest...

Comment

I agree that there is no need for them to sponsor a car, since their logo is on every car. however,
      Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
      plus that turns into a conflict of interest...
      as opposed to the other series sponsors with sponsored cars and drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by conspire
        as opposed to the other series sponsors with sponsored cars and drivers.
        the conflict comes when they go to do coverage. If they sponsor 1 driver, then they will obviously give that driver more publicity. The way they are doing it now, they have alot of profiles with alot of different drivers, and they give everyone alot of exposure. This gives them ALOT more credibility than if they had 1 driver who was "sponsored" by them, and most of the show was about them.

Comment

im saying getting a whole NEW FD driver,they can make a show or series on getting a driver for the G4TV car...i know they have the logos on all the cars,but im saying bringing another car into the mix,it will also give a new driver a chance to show off his or even her skills

Comment

We are building a car, but not for competition use. At this time it wouldn't make sense for us to sponsor a driver because of the reasons mentioned above: we wouldn't want to influence the season or have bias toward any one driver.

Comment

i knew G4TV was gonna do something like that,what are you building the car for? show probably huh....what kind of car are you guys building?

Comment

we're building it to film a number of segments on how to build a car. It's a 91 240sx coupe

Comment

As long as Morgan Webb drives it you guys could build a Turbo Yugo.

Good idea not getting involved in a single car. With the sport being so small and the publicity being limited as to how much each driver can get, everyone needs all the exposure they can get.

Comment

hahaha heck yeah Morgan Webb is hot hot hot! also Sarah Lane yeah its good that they dont baby one driver,i like it just they way it is,Morgan! keep your hair black hunny

Comment

Working...
                    X