ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask ROB FLEMING & MATT VASSALLO from ENJUKU RACING Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask ROB FLEMING & MATT VASSALLO from ENJUKU RACING Something!

We've created this thread so you can Q&A myself and matt-back from Team Enjuku. You can learn a little more from our team site www.TeamEnjuku.com. So D.com guys, ask away!

Do you guys update your site?
    Can I get a job with you guys when i move to orlando in june? I'll work for free

Ohh BTW Congrats on breaking into the best 16 maybe next round in houston we will see you both in there

Comment

The site is actually what I'm working on now. However I have limited web site skill. it's difficult, but once we get more media, and photos, and what not, I will be able to spruce it up.

As far as a job goes, stop on by, you might be lucky!!

Comment

I hate asking Q's but I would just like to say Nice Job at Atlanta.

See you guys in Houston.

-Al

Comment

me! me! [raises hand]

I have a question. When can we see the blue smoke ? Hell, I'll drive over to Orlando just to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRiceRocket
            me! me! [raises hand]

I have a question. When can we see the blue smoke ? Hell, I'll drive over to Orlando just to see it.

hahaha.

the blue smoke, well, lets just say it's still in development. we will do a run of them possibly later on in the year. but the MX C is currently only available in red.

Comment

Congrats Matt and Rob, see you did good in Formula D. I love seeing you guys tear it up. I also like how you come out to the local events(DGtrials ddays). You guys are awesome, and good luck this year.

Comment

red smoke makes me happy

Comment

yeah i'l have to stop by once i get all settled in. Are you guys going to drive in the practice in ocala on June 18th? Cause i was planning on testing out the drift slut up there.

Comment

just wanna say good job at formula d atlanta i love the red smoke kuhmo did a preety good job for producing those tires do you have specs on the enjuku cars

Comment

Originally posted by Piner
                      yeah i'l have to stop by once i get all settled in. Are you guys going to drive in the practice in ocala on June 18th? Cause i was planning on testing out the drift slut up there.
                      we might be, its the week after Formula D. So probably a good chance we will be.

Comment

Whats ur favorite hair gel?
                        i like Got 2 be Glued!

and favorite slow song?
                        Mines Lady in Red!

Comment

Are you guys boyfriends? hehe.. jk Matt. Anyways, congrats on competing this year in FD.

Comment

Originally posted by TopicsSenior
                            Whats ur favorite hair gel?
                            i like Got 2 be Glued!

and favorite slow song?
                            Mines Lady in Red!

ahahhaha chris fall off

hahha

i stopped using hair gel now my hair is just this long crrappy shag thing going on. hahaha

and favorite slow song

does that include like mariah carey slowed down to thug beat?

Comment

One for Matt, where did the "Back" come from? It's not your middle name is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X