No announcement yet.

Favorite Drifter and Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

japan- i have to say Kazama. he has the touch that i personally love. i love his aggressive driving style. and every time i see him in a video or where ever, he is having so much fun!!

u.s. - is J.R. because he is just a cool guy. i love seeing him in his s13. very aggressive style.

as you can see, i like aggressive driving styles, i am aggressive also, but i suck. my favorite team is Team Orange hands down

Comment

Team Orange Fo Sho!

Comment

Japan-Dai Yoshihara
        USA-Dai Yoshihara

(ok, and like 8 million other dudes too)
        -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
        www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

U.S. - JR. He has a great attitude, is a very talented driver, and it's just nice to see a person who isn't small in stature drifting!! I know it sounds stupid, but when you are the size of myself and JR it can be a PITA to even fit into a car, much less drift it as good as he can.

Japan - Suenaga. I like his style, and just as importantly I'll always back his sponsor. Best company in the world if you own a rotary!!

Zach

Comment

my favorite drifter is Ernie Fixmer because he is a nice guy.

Comment

haha

ueo obviously...ive been obsessed with him ever since the very first D1 at irwindale....

Comment

i don't really have a fav. U.S. driver, but if had to choose...Alex, cause he drifts a roadster... ...and higher power...crazy roadster...

in japan....i have alot of favorites, but to name a few Ueno cause he drifts the 2nd odd ball car, soarers are notoriously heavy and luxurious like but he drifts the car he likes...not the car everyone says he should drift.

Immamura cause he's very consistant and has alot of fun while driving...

Koguchi cause he old...school...lol

shinji minowa cause he has a great attitude/outlook on drifting

his qoute(as some should know from Tokyo Underground) when asked 'what should you modify first when you want to drift?' he replied

"Your heart...if your heart is good, then its all good..."

but all in all street drifters = teh winnaRz...fame should be a bonus, you outta drift because you like to drift...not because your in for money or fame...

Comment

Japan-----------
                  Noberteru Taniguchi-Best hands down
                  Ken Nomura-The other best hands down
                  American----------
                  Alex Pfieffer-because he rules!
                  And Myself. Not being cocky, just like having faith in myself. I am my favorite drifter. The pro's come next.

Comment

U.S. - Alex Pfeiffer for sure. The Drift Alliance guys are pretty awesome too.

Japan - I don't know enough about these guys but Daijiro is pretty good... and whoever has that RWD WRX, that car is awesome...

Comment

TEAM WELD HANDS DOWN! they are the nicest and coolest guys you'll ever meet!

Comment

Originally posted by AuspeX
                        and whoever has that RWD WRX, that car is awesome...
                        Kumakubo's new car is the WRX.

Comment

Honestly, I can't recall the name off the top of my head, but every time the driver of that huge red Soarer in D1 takes to the track I feel myself smiling just a bit more. I have a lot of respect for the amount of work it took to make that car competitive and even more for the amount of testicular fortitude it takes to hold those ridiculous angles.

In Formula Drift competition, though, it's no contest. I cheer for Rhys Millen. He's Mr. Consistency and uncommonly smooth, and you have to love just how hard he throws the big GTO into each corner. His runs at Wall were phenomeonal.

Comment

well my favorite drifter in Japan has always been nomakin(sp) in the r34
                            and my favorite US guys are ummmmmmm, the OG DA team, Dia, Andy Yen, Taka, Matt Petty, Gushi and whoever else i left out!

Comment

fav drifter is masatoshi asamato, the dude is insane, and i loved his days driving with marionette

Comment

Japan - Dai, because he was originally from japan and hes cooler than any other japanese drivers.
                                US - Pete Varley. Ive never seen someone live in so many different apartments, warehouses, truck beds, or garages than myself.

PS thanks everybody who said me! thats so awesome!
                                Last edited by Topics II; 05-19-2005, 10:39 AM.
                                www.chrisforsberg.com
                                www.driftalliance.com
                                www.nosdrift.com
                                www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Working...
                                X