Team Weld U.S Shop coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Weld U.S Shop coming!

admins please delete this thread i was asked to take down for personal reasons
    Last edited by D1 DRIFTER; 05-18-2005, 06:57 AM.

hell man if i lived in cali id deffinately go there. i mean im the kind of person who only wants the best for my car, no substitutes allowed, but i think itd be tight if weld opens up a shop. but yea, just givin my opinion. if i lived in cali, id go there man. im sure alot of other people feel the same.
    NIGHT WALKERS 4 LIFE BIATCH!

Comment

If i was in the area i would definatly go there. bit outta my way though. lol
      Quakity before quantity always. good luck with your shop.

http://ppgearbox.com.au/

Comment

thanks for all of your replies so far i will be showing this to him as soon as he comes out
        thanks again

Comment

Riley

My advice is to look elsewhere. Not too many other automotive related companies are out there (at least, not too many that I recall....besides Falken Tire). Sure the building may be nice, but if it isn't necessarily covenient for a customer to get to, compared to a closer alternative...no one will go.

With regards to the tuning aspect, there are some people who will indeed spend $$$$$$$ to get everything just right, while others will go a slightly cheaper route. Personally, I would not expect a lot of customers who will spend insane amounts of cash...to justify this cost. I know a few of SP Engineering's customers who have spent lots of cash, but SP makes their money via parts distribution, not by their service. I don't know about XS Engineering or Blast Racing. But Signal Auto USA doesn't do very many high dollar transactions.

The companies I've listed, are already part of your competition. And that is just a small sample of some of the companies that offer services similar to yours.

Do some research on various companies and their office locations. From there, you can get an idea of where it may be ideal to set up your office. I did some of this research for a company in the past (I cannot reveal who it is). Good luck.

Dom

Comment

Working...
          X