Australian Drift Video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Drift Video?

i tried searching the site for this video but i could not find it. there was a video came out and it was in australia i beleive. it had some like rock/rap song in the background and it was some "final Round" video from down under. there was a camo cefiro i beleive in it. it was a real good vid and if anyone has it on their comp or can find it id love to see it again. unfortunately a few weeks ago my harddrive crashed so i lost everything on my comp. thx

I think I know which one your talking about, its from New Zealand. I have it but dont know how to host it. I dont think any of the old links work either.

Comment

Indeed that was from NZ

Comment

hey pat, i have that video from new zealand. Can anyone host??

Comment

it was on d1nz.org.nz but they closed ther video section i think. My link is broken too.

Comment

damn. i hope we find someone to host. thanks for all the looks guys. danny if you can put it on a cd for me. if not let me know like tues or w/e. thanks again guys. its a tite video, you all should want to host it!!!! lol

Comment

Pat i'll just do that bacuse i have no clue how to host. See you tuesday

Comment

Working...
              X