ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 week away - FD Houston! who's gonna WIN???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 week away - FD Houston! who's gonna WIN???

Post your predictions!!

rumor is that Ernie Fixmer will be back...
    Rhys and Sam are always a threat (no non-factory backed driver has won a Formula D event)
    Gush is getting comfy in his mustang
    Dai has his car back and is always a threat
    Alex has been driving the balls off of that S2k
    All the falken drivers have a lot more seat time now...
    Will casper be able to prove that NJ wasn't a fluke?
    Taka and Hiro has been tearing it up too

so who's your pick to win it all next week?

Wow....we (America) are getting some really kickass drifters going!!! Thats like what 12 or 13 highly talented drivers? Plus the ones you didnt mention.....hehehe..... its pretty hard to pick out a favorite driver out of all these guys!!!

Comment

Who cares who wins??? I drive cause I love it and its fun. Can't wait to see all my homies!!!!!!! Barker Im holding you to a Waffel House cheesesteak.

Comment

Robbie Nishida hasn't found a car, so it looks like NJ will be his only appearance

Comment

I think its going to be an american car that will win. For some reason, they are the only ones that win. Kinda gets boring.
          BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

if no one wants to step up then fine ill win it.

RED TIRES FOR PODIUM!!!

Comment

it all depends on the track. whatevr car the track favors will win. it all depends on how they set up the parking lot track. i'm pretty sure it's gonna favor high power cars. i want to see a japanese car win.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
                I think its going to be an american car that will win. For some reason, they are the only ones that win. Kinda gets boring.
                Wow....what a lame comment from such an amazing person. Why dont you stop being such a pessimist and step up your game like Rob said. Beat the sh!t out of Sam or Rhys, and do it completely fair and square. Be an innovator, not an immitator. Go out and practice more. Get better. You are pretty much at the same level of Sam and Rhys, and if you try your hardest im pretty sure you can beat them. I mean they ARE human.........

Oh and heres an idea! Why dont we drag a non-seeded D1 driver over here just for the purpose of beating Rhys and Sam. Im not sure who is or isnt seeded, but if I had to guess a non-seeded driver I would say someone like Chunky Bai or Tanaka or maybe Toshiki Yoshioka could probably come over here and beat one of them. It may take a couple tries but im sure it could be done!!

Comment

Knowing Alex, I'm willing to bet he was just having fun with us. He's already been to the final round once this year and we've seen Hubinette soundly trumped this year at New Jersey.

Honestly, the man on top of the hill - and it doesn't matter if he's running the Pontiac GTO - is Rhys Millen. He's consistent, precise, and has ungodly angle throughout the corner. If Rhys isn't a factor at Texas, I'll be surprised.

But, as Texas last year was a flat parking lot course and will probably be this year, I'd think that we'll see an import battle its way to the top. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if we see Mr. "Sitting 3rd in the Formula Drift points standings" himself come out as the winner.

Of course, Dai is 4th and was the runner-up at Road Atlanta, Calvin Wan seems to have the G35 pretty sorted out now, and Taka Aono is obviously hungry for a win.

Hubinette hasn't proven consistent enough with the SRT10 for me to consider him the #1 threat. But if at the end of the day, Rhys Millen isn't in winner's circle then it'll be Dai, Calvin, Alex, or Taka.

Comment

lol well ill be at the event so I guess we'll find out soon.

Comment

Can't wait to tear it up again!
                      Hubert Young
                      KORE 8 Films

Comment

My car will breakdown in 2 laps. Watch.

See you guys there.

-Al

Comment

Originally posted by .Al
                          My car will breakdown in 2 laps. Watch.

See you guys there.

-Al
                          hahahahahaha
                          Hubert Young
                          KORE 8 Films

Comment

Just kidding Al!! May the force be with you!!!!!!!!!!! C u out there!
                            Hubert Young
                            KORE 8 Films

Comment

the true winners will be the fans. hA! i'll be out there and am looking forward to seeing you guys running in person.

the replacements had a great record called "when the sh!t hits the fans". i always think of that when i see people eating rubber at drifting events. ha!

Comment

Working...
                              X