ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know Auto stores in Tokyo, Japan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know Auto stores in Tokyo, Japan?

Im gonna be in Tokyo in about a week, and I'd like to know where (if any) I can find a store that would sell Auto parts like Shiftknobs, Oil Caps, etc. Names of stores would be cool. Thanks!

auto bacs , up garage , yellow hat, all of these are big chain stores that sell parts in japan

Comment

up garage is really good...its on route 246 or 256...one of those i cant remember...from tokyo...its on the way back to sagamihara...and if u dont take any shortcuts ...you'll see it while turning left on one of the corners...the shop is nice...auto bacs is popular and is all right...if u just want shift knobs...go to an autobacs and yellow hat like jdm said...auto bacs has a small selection of exterior mods...only like 10 types of steering wheels and...kinda a medium selection of knobs...most of the stuff is for regular cars like wax, carpeting, steering wheel covers, stereo system...and they have some exhaust...its a rip off though--apexi n1 single is about 70,000 yen which is equivalent to about 680 usd...most knobs are around 5,000-7,000 yen (50-70 usd) and momo steering wheels are around 200 usd...i didnt check on oil caps but...i hope i helped...in tokyo...prices might be high..and ur gonna hate the traffic and toll booths...how are you going to get around? trains are good if u know how to take them...but you catch the drunk express around 11pm

Comment

Thanks you guys so much. That exactly the kind of info I was looking for.

Comment

Working...
        X