fc3s re amemiya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fc3s re amemiya

i am looking for this re amemiya front bumper for my fc. if anyone has any idea of where i can find it in the US then please let me know. any help is appreciated

I don't know if Chuck carries the bumper you are looking for, but I know he does carry some of the RE bumpers for the FC. He would be your best bet in finding what you want for a good price. Go and check out www.rotaryextreme.com He's a great guy and his customer service is second to none!!

Zach

Comment

checked the website and it doesnt look like he has it, but i sent him an email with a picture just to make sure. does anyone know if theres any way of reaching re amemiya direct in japan, because i looked around their website and i couldnt find a shopping area, but then again i cant read japanese

Comment

Any luck with getting the hood you wanted from Chuck at Rotary Extreme? I figure that he can probably special order it for you or make you a one off reproduction of it. Best of luck bro.

Zach

Comment

you mean the bumper right. yea he could get the bumper but since its re amemiya its 1300 for the full bumper and 700 for this bumper cover thing. i wish someone could make a copy

Comment

we sell them, email me at phil@revlimitperformance.com if you're still interested..

and why make a copy? it's a very high quality brand

Comment

Sorry about that, yeah I meant the bumper. About the price, it's a part from RE, it's going to be expensive. His products are very much worth the price! His shop didn't get the reputation it has today from making average quality products. Just my .02 though.

Zach

Comment

im not sayin anything bad about his shop i just dont have that kind of money for a bumper right now, i have other things on my car to worry about, maybe later when i get some extra dough ill get it. it is a real nice bumper though, havent seen anyone in the states with it

Comment

hey boost thats a good site, I was look for Fujita parts but I only found the main japanese site so kudos to that one ^_^\/

Comment

Glad you liked the site. I just can't say enough good things about that shop and it's owner. By far one of the best guys I have ever done business with!!!!

Zach

Comment

Working...
                    X