bn sports fc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bn sports fc

this might be a dumb question but what happened to the bn sports fc? i think its still drifts but with a different driver. the guy that was drifting it back in the day when it was all yellow is the best fc drifter in my opinion. feel free to post anything about this fc. and does anyone have videos of him, not many out there

dont quote me on this or anything but this is just what i heard. haraguchi the fc driver quit competing in d1 becasue of the way it was evolving. thats what i heard, not sure if its true or not but thats just what i got.

Comment

damn, i had one video of him drifting and he was tearing it up. if anyone has any vids pleaaaase post them.....and any more info too

Comment

did he not change to an FD?

Comment

hope not, i think theyres still a green bn sports fc in d1 but i dont think that hes driving, his skills were much better then those of the new driver

Comment

I beleive he was driving an AE86 for a short period after the yellow FC. Tony Angelo may know, as he's a rx7 freak!

Comment

I think it's the same car that Drift Zamurai uses now... i know wicked name but he's a bit of a wacko... some kind of shaolin monk

Comment

Haraguchi

drove the yellow BN sports aero'd F for a while.
                Then he switched to a yellow BN sports FD< but he and Tekuka hit and that car was finished.

After that, it seems he dissapeared.
                He is in the D1 game, but has a silver corolla coupe.

He has his own company 326 power.

honeestly i don't think he would be that good at new style D1. He always seemed like a driver who would kick butt at the old tracks, but i dont think he would do too well at the new faster tracks.
                He would run insane hippari tires on his car and i doubt that is good for high speed. he would often mess up and fly off the course.
                He was one of the most exciting drivers though!

I remember a while ago, he was listred to come to US for the US D1, but that never happened. I think it was for 2003 maybe.

Comment

well that explains a lot. itd be nice to see him drift the yellow fc once more, but i doubt thats gonna happen. does anyone have any videos of him or know where i could find some, or which option volumes hes in. anyways good luck to him and his career.

Comment

o yea i thought id drop this little info in. haraguchi oly had 280hp in his yellow fc which is crazy casue he could whip that fc like a hotdog through butter but yeah, he was awsome. and if u go to 326powers website u cancehck out some old pics of him with a red fc and some hachirokus and a r33 gts.

Comment

im sure we've all seen the vid of him coming backwards for the cameraman (Zaku-san I think) but that crash he had in the FD was nasty

Comment

Working...
                      X