No announcement yet.

DRIVERS LIST (Formula D Sonoma)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck this weekend to all the drivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

So your saying the crowd has to sit through and watch 64 drivers qualify on Saturday? or is it the qualifying on friday? boy its gonna be pretty warm.

Comment

Originally posted by 350zFan
        So your saying the crowd has to sit through and watch 64 drivers qualify on Saturday? or is it the qualifying on friday? boy its gonna be pretty warm.
        No, unseeded drivers, about 44 of them, have to go through pre-qualifying today Friday, and 12 will be selected to run with the seeded 20 drivers tomorrow. Seeding is determined by season ranking at the beginning of each event. So the spectators will only see about 32 cars running on main event day tomorrow Saturday.

I am still at the office crunching numbers but will be out there at the track by 3pm. Can't wait to start the practice sesson today!!!
        Hubert Young
        KORE 8 Films

Comment

jus wanted to say that was AWESOME! thanks to all the setup ppl and drivers for making it so fun to watch!

Hubert, wont u get in trouble for posting in drift forums at 8:30 at work?! hahahaha... jk jk. Good luck in the rest of the series man.

I forgot to tell Conrad thanks for the pointers at DDay Norcal 1.. he probly dont even remember, but he rode along and said some good pointers like "driftings not about reaction, its about anticipation". i really remember that for some reason. Thanks :]

BTW, my pics n vids are at the cal motorsports club site: http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~calmo/f...pic.php?p=1340

Comment

Working...
          X