First Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shyreminiscer
    97 civics are good, but about the AE86, that is one car that is hard to find (in my area that is) and is commonly not seen around unlike civics. If I were you I would try hard to find an AE86...just remember, looks dont matter all the time
    I think a good place to start looking would be www.club4ag.com in the for sale section. I'm sure you could get some good tips on finding one from those guys.

Comment

he said to get a fast car not a honda yawning of the exicitment of a d15 roaring in my ears, the 98 hp gets me to 60 under 12 secs. get the 240

Comment

pshh... the hell with the Hachi... get a Daewoo ! I mean whats better than 78 hp to the wheel ? LOL... jus messin' with you. Dude you can find hachi's around but with the whole drift scene picking up people are selling for more cuz they know what they are NOW, and drift kids are paying there prices so they do get kinda expensive sometimes. But the 240 are cheaper and a real good platform to begin with. Another car people forget about is the Mazda Miata... RWD, Double wish Suspension (FC3S type), and a nice daily driver as well. And just to let you know about some of the sick sad stuff people do to them.... Ive seen one with an RB26DETT motor swap so yeah.... its scary fast.

Comment

You think a Miata with a Skyline motor is sick, there are people that put supercharged V8's into Miata's. Now THAT is sick. Oh, and I mean sick as in badass.....lol.

Comment

Yeah turbo... Ive heard of that... but sadly enough i havent seen it yet

But yeah you can go nutty with a miata since its cheap and small

Comment

go for tha miata.. they are right... and they do look sick...

Comment

go for tha miata.. they are right... and they do look sick... yea but only if there are done right that a roll cage or bars and 16' yea i would get a miata over a 97 honda drop a 13b in it lol later

Comment

I never really thought of a Miata as a drift car, more of a all out grip type of car. But I guess with a 50/50 (or close to it, I'm not really sure) weight distribution it would do pretty good. Yeah, so go with either a Miata or Corolla GTS.

Comment

turbo rotary do you have a silver sec-gen rx-7

Comment

Nope, I have a Turbo II 10th Anniversary Edition. Car has a all white paint scheme.

Comment

Like this.
                        Attached Files

Comment

okay nevermind but thanks neways

Comment

I say get a RX-7 no matter what gen trim level.. try to stay away from Base models with 4 lug rims unless it is whats called a Super Base witch doesnt have a sun roof *extremly rare* that is the only good base model.. otherwise get any RX-7 just understand with these cars its a bit steep of a learning curve but its a great car to learn on the car will train you as much as any teacher..

just understand that if the car gets away from you unless you know what you are doing you can completely loose it.. its easyer to do with a turbo model becuse of the sudden power change in the mid range..

BTW my name is Jess i frequent the Drift events been watching/chilling with the Mazdatrix guys at the events i drive a 88 Turbo II FC that needs a hella lot of work before i drag her out there..

see ya all around

Comment

Hmm...Okay. So Corollas, RX-7s and miatas?? Hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Wickdmarz
                                Hmm...Okay. So Corollas, RX-7s and miatas?? Hmm...
                                hahah- Corollas, RX-7s and miatas oh my...

Comment

Working...
                                X